Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

hi from thialand

Thu May 12, 2011 2:21 pm

just picking up on an earlier thread cardiff are very well known here now everyone stoping me in the street when they see my tatto's alot are malysian i think that vt will spend big and is here for the long term :ayatollah:

Re: hi from thialand

Thu May 12, 2011 2:32 pm

wez 1927 wrote:just picking up on an earlier thread cardiff are very well known here now everyone stoping me in the street when they see my tatto's alot are malysian i think that vt will spend big and is here for the long term :ayatollah:

Air Malaysia to sponsor the stadium maybe , Wez how big is Cosway out there ??

Thu May 12, 2011 2:37 pm

lots of signs for it on bill boards m8 the thi's know there british football its on very channel

Thu May 12, 2011 2:38 pm

wez 1927 wrote:lots of signs for it on bill boards m8 the thi's know there british football its on very channel

British or English Prem League football tho ??

Thu May 12, 2011 2:40 pm

Vintage 63 wrote:
wez 1927 wrote:lots of signs for it on bill boards m8 the thi's know there british football its on very channel

British or English Prem League football tho ??

both, had a thai women telling me about all the teams is football league funny as f**k they more than some of our fans bellamy is big over here

Thu May 12, 2011 3:08 pm

Wes you shouldn't be on here you should be visiting all those ladyboys :lol:

Thu May 12, 2011 5:04 pm

Bowmonster wrote:Wes you shouldn't be on here you should be visiting all those ladyboys :lol:

:lol:

Thu May 12, 2011 9:17 pm

wez 1927 wrote:just picking up on an earlier thread cardiff are very well known here now everyone stoping me in the street when they see my tatto's alot are malysian i think that vt will spend big and is here for the long term :ayatollah:

How many whores have you rode?

Tell Morgan i've moved a family of islamic fundimentalists into his house and sniffed the rent up with the lads down the promised land :ayatollah:

Alls good! Don't rush back :D