Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Disappointing Article On Cardiff City Player

Thu May 12, 2011 8:20 am

today another in this series of Girls On Film.

The reason I found it disappointing is that it contains 2 short interviews with Jlloyd Samuels who is talking about what it takes to prepare for these playoff matches.

Maybe I'm being over sensitive here but curely the media department could of found another player given recent events to talk about match preparation.

Is it just me. :? :? :? :? :?

Re: Disappointing Article On Cardiff City Player

Thu May 12, 2011 12:16 pm

The Prick should of been sent back to Bolton ImageImageImageImage

Thu May 12, 2011 12:36 pm

PR excercise maybe?

Thu May 12, 2011 2:27 pm

castleblue wrote:today another in this series of Girls On Film.

The reason I found it disappointing is that it contains 2 short interviews with Jlloyd Samuels who is talking about what it takes to prepare for these playoff matches.

Maybe I'm being over sensitive here but curely the media department could of found another player given recent events to talk about match preparation.

it wasent that castle its just when they were looking for someone to do it the rest of the squad were already down the pub

Thu May 12, 2011 2:45 pm

steve davies wrote:
castleblue wrote:today another in this series of Girls On Film.

it wasent that castle its just when they were looking for someone to do it the rest of the squad were already down the pub

Hope not but I agree with Nukes the pisshead should be nowhere near the squad let alone being interviewed. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 12, 2011 2:48 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:PR excercise maybe?

You may be right Stan but if it was a PR thing the club must be using the people who advised Neil Kinnock that Lovely Lovely was a good election statement. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyway Stan wheres me Humble Pie I'm getting a bit peckish down here ;) ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: