Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

why dont we give team a cash bonus like blackpool

Wed May 11, 2011 2:43 pm

last season blackpool had a multi million pound kitty for the team to reach the prem,i know our players are well rewarded and in the eyes of many get far more than they deserve,but there is no better way to get the best out of people than to dangle a carrot,and if we do get there,everybody wins :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: why dont we give team a cash bonus like blackpool

Wed May 11, 2011 2:46 pm

I would bet they have bonuses already written into there contracts as well as a % increase on there wage

Wed May 11, 2011 2:48 pm

2blue2handle wrote:I would bet they have bonuses already written into there contracts as well as a % increase on there wage

agreed,but a massive bonus,i think blackpool players recieved in circa of £400,000 each :ayatollah:

Wed May 11, 2011 2:57 pm

My opinion is they get enough.
I do worry as well because PR promised the world money when/if we went up, we will be paying out a lot of people

Wed May 11, 2011 4:06 pm

2blue2handle wrote:I would bet they have bonuses already written into there contracts as well as a % increase on there wage

Probably set up direct debits to the bookies and various nightclubs.

Wed May 11, 2011 4:07 pm

For that to work then like Blackpool there basic wage has to be pretty low compared to the average and if they went up they would get an hefty Bonus. Our players are already one of the best paid in the Championship and TBH they are already vastly overpaid and are only interested in one thing and that is money. To offer them more is obscene and i would rather we stay in the Championship than give them any more. And if money is the only reason to get them playing then that would be the day i turn my back on Football. Sorry Krab but that is a shit awful idea it really is :evil: :evil:

Wed May 11, 2011 4:14 pm

THEY ALREADY HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY IF THEY ARE GAMBLING ALL THE TIME! ... F**K EM! :x PREMIERSHIP FOOTBALL SHOULD BE ENOUGH INCENTIVE!!!

Wed May 11, 2011 5:12 pm

yea our lads prolly get bonuses for putting the fans hopes up...then ripping it away from them at the last moment :lol: :ayatollah:

Wed May 11, 2011 5:24 pm

I dont know if all the players get the same amount but I talk to one Cardiff player not naming name,, but he's told me he gets £200,000 fir promotion and thats a fact, he ain't one of the main players so don't know if other players have more :ayatollah:

Wed May 11, 2011 9:30 pm

What about the coaching staff,you know the ones who take training most days ;)