Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" Excited for the play/offs "

Tue May 10, 2011 9:30 pm

Am I the only one, I cant wait for Friday im really excited and positive, we can beat anyone over two legs, of course the final is a one off game where anything can happen but we have as good a chance as anyone.

Instead of getting reading for a battle all I read is people have a moan/dig at the manager, a moan about the players, moan about moaning, moaning about me saying people are the moaning (see below in a minute lol).
Lets Man the f**k up, get behind the lads and I dont just mean for 90mins I mean NOW, preparation, atmosphere before matches is just as important, lets get that feel good factor back. Two victories in three games could see us in the premiership, its not that unbelievable is it :ayatollah:

Re: Excited for the play/offs

Tue May 10, 2011 9:40 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

C'mon City!

Tue May 10, 2011 9:42 pm

bluebirds :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 10, 2011 9:49 pm

Too right, the league is over.

Beat reading over 2 legs, and then off to our second home for a one off against the scabs or jacks.

We can do this. Let's get the CCS f*cking rocking on Tuesday night, hopefully with a win in the bag from the away leg.

Wed May 11, 2011 10:25 am

im not to confident at the moment but yeah i sure am excited :ayatollah:

Wed May 11, 2011 11:34 am

Hope you don't end up doing a " Cardiff" :o

Wed May 11, 2011 11:50 am

Morriston Monkey wrote:Hope you don't end up doing a " Cardiff" :o

Be even worse to do a Swansea

"Relegated in 1983 and 1984, and beset by financial problems, Swansea City was formally wound up on 20 December 1985." :oops:

Wed May 11, 2011 12:05 pm

ELY BOY wrote:

Your players and fans are probably still celebrating the fact that you finished above us on goal difference :roll: You'd think you had won the title, so let's hope you've all taken your eye off the ball and Forest stuff you.

How ironic you mention goal difference after you lot having a dig at us after us not scoring many goals last season and the begining of this season....and yes we did finish higher than you and as that fudge nudger Jason Perry and that watery eyed Gilo would say "tables don't lie" :ayatollah:

10 goals in 3 games Swansea are rocking!!

And we will give that handsome gap toothed dwarf Earnie a lovely welcome at Swansea.....Lump your hard earned giros on us Taffys because The Jacks are going up....

Wed May 11, 2011 12:06 pm

Occasional Violins wrote:

"Relegated in 1983 and 1984, and beset by financial problems, Swansea City was formally wound up on 20 December 1985." :oops:

Ancient history my friend my caravan wasn't even built then :old: :ayatollah:

Wed May 11, 2011 12:13 pm

Morriston Monkey wrote:
Occasional Violins wrote:

Ancient history my friend my caravan wasn't even built then :old: :ayatollah:

And there was you waxing lyrical only a few days ago about how you'd seen your side play top flight football. Ancient history when it suits you. :lol:

Wed May 11, 2011 12:20 pm

Just stated I'd seen my football team in the top flight unlike you ;) poors buggers!

Wed May 11, 2011 12:26 pm

Morriston Monkey wrote:
ELY BOY wrote:

Your players and fans are probably still celebrating the fact that you finished above us on goal difference :roll: You'd think you had won the title, so let's hope you've all taken your eye off the ball and Forest stuff you.

How ironic you mention goal difference after you lot having a dig at us after us not scoring many goals last season and the begining of this season....and yes we did finish higher than you and as that fudge nudger Jason Perry and that watery eyed Gilo would say "tables don't lie" :ayatollah:

And we will give that handsome gap toothed dwarf Earnie a lovely welcome at Swansea.....Lump your hard earned giros on us Taffys because The Jacks are going up....

how can you have a pop at earnie when you have back to front tate and that f**king ugly gnat called dyer? oh and roland rat double sinclair :lol:

Re: " Excited for the play/offs "

Wed May 11, 2011 12:47 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Am I the only one, I cant wait for Friday im really excited and positive, we can beat anyone over two legs, of course the final is a one off game where anything can happen but we have as good a chance as anyone.

Instead of getting reading for a battle all I read is people have a moan/dig at the manager, a moan about the players, moan about moaning, moaning about me saying people are the moaning (see below in a minute lol).
Lets Man the f**k up, get behind the lads and I dont just mean for 90mins I mean NOW, preparation, atmosphere before matches is just as important, lets get that feel good factor back. Two victories in three games could see us in the premiership, its not that unbelievable is it :ayatollah:

Your not the only one mate, Im looking forward to the two games aswell, it certainly is exciting, just a bit gutted that we in this position but there you go.

Come Tuesday, Im sure the place will be rocking with everyone 100% behind every single player wearing that Blue shirt.

:ayatollah:

Wed May 11, 2011 6:07 pm

Morriston Monkey wrote:
ELY BOY wrote:

first time in seventeen years and even then only on goal difference, and we could still go up while you stay down :lol: :lol: :lol:

We are excited because we can go up, your excited because you finished above Cardiff what a joke club and set of supporters you are :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed May 11, 2011 6:45 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Am I the only one, I cant wait for Friday im really excited and positive, we can beat anyone over two legs, of course the final is a one off game where anything can happen but we have as good a chance as anyone.

Absolutely right!

Forget the negative thoughts, think positive and think of Premier League football next season!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed May 11, 2011 7:06 pm

i'm excited. quite confident given recent form but i think forest are going to be a massive threat to the rest of the teams no matter who they play.

Thu May 12, 2011 8:55 pm

Im half excited and half nervous

BIGGG GAME TOMORROW

Its why we follow football so im going to enjoy it as much as possible