Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " WHO IS GOING TO READING AWAY ON HERE and

Tue May 10, 2011 6:21 pm

going on the train with my mate lenny and his litle boy (nick) city tocome away with 2 goal lead and see it out at ccs we are cardiff city and were going to wembely wembely wembely :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: and we beat forest 3 to 1 in final :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 10, 2011 6:27 pm

I will be there, playoff away games are always awesome and we usually win them or draw them, you are in for a surprise Annis, the boys are going to have a comfortable 2 nil win away.....

Then 2 -1 win at home.........

Then beat Forest in the final 2-1 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I reckon they awe us and are up for this than ever before, Captain Bellamy will deliver the dream :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 10, 2011 6:35 pm

yes 2 1 reading hope i am wrong

Tue May 10, 2011 6:59 pm

i will be there leaving at around half 2 get up there nice and early.

we are due a big win, i can see us doing what we done to leeds on their manor....

im going with 4-1 to cardiff

cue the awesome atmosphere at ccs next tuesday with the game already won!!!! :ayatollah:

Tue May 10, 2011 6:59 pm

Cant go :(

Lee Evans is performing the same night and i've waited so long to see him . But my sky sports football centre will be ON whilst he's on stage and i shall be receving updates :D

Im there for the home game of course :) :) :) :ayatollah:

BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBIRDS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 10, 2011 8:43 pm

HE'S BIG HE'S BAD HE'S DEKEL KEINAN, THE HARDEST MAN IN ALL THE LAND, THE JEWISH ARE EVRYWHERE! HE LOOKS LIKE YOGI BEAR!
* mazel tov*
NA NA, NA NA NA NA NA, NA NA NA NA NA, NA NA NA DEKEL KEINAN!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 10, 2011 11:05 pm

Me :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
The Score will be a 1-1 draw then we'll beat them 2 -0 at home :ayatollah:

Wed May 11, 2011 2:29 am

Yes going and 1-3
Bellamy, Jay x 2
Keinan to be sent off tho

Wed May 11, 2011 6:19 am

Cant go as its my Grandad's funeral.
But we will win 2-0.
And McPhail will score in the final!!! :o
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed May 11, 2011 9:25 am

I actually think we wont lose away. Over the past 5 years the record for teams in playoff semi finals is this:

Played - 20 games
Home wins - 6
Away wins - 11
Draws - 3

Look at last season, 3 away wins during the 90 minutes from 4 games. I'm more worried about the home game particularly if we've won away and people start saying 'we've dont the hard bit'.

Wed May 11, 2011 10:54 am

The boss and I will be going by car.
Want an away goal, as we will scorce at home.
I will say 1 -1 up there
and a 2 -1 at home to us.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed May 11, 2011 11:53 am

As I was too late in getting a ticket I went and got one in the Reading end as I really want to go!

So if any of you see someone in the Reading end going mental if we score then that will be me :lol:

Honestly, I think we can get the win but if we concede first I will be exremely worried. All Cardiff fans need to really get behind the boys! Come on City! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed May 11, 2011 12:01 pm

Me and my boys going on tonys coach 0---2 away and 1--1 at home cum on The Blooobirds :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed May 11, 2011 12:31 pm

I'll be there.

If you made me call it now, I'd have to say Reading, 2-0, off the back of the last two performances.

However, on the back of the 5 games before that you'd say there was nobody else to go for but Cardiff.

All depends which of our teams turns up on the day.

All I know is that I'll be there and as such the fans will turn up. There'll be no choice. It's either sing up or put up with me singing.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed May 11, 2011 6:57 pm

I'l be there,running a bus from the Squirrel usual suspects,head says draw heart says City win.

Wed May 11, 2011 7:54 pm

Going. No predictions just going to enjoy the ride

Wed May 11, 2011 8:57 pm

I will be in Ireland playing golf and I am hoping to see it somewhere on tv, but I will be there for the second leg. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed May 11, 2011 8:58 pm

nobber wrote:I will be in Ireland playing golf and I am hoping to see it somewhere on tv, but I will be there for the second leg. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

What part of Ireland are you going to nobber? :ayatollah:

Wed May 11, 2011 9:09 pm

St Helens Bay, Rosslare and Wexford, Adam, twenty of us going tomorrow on the ferry.

Wed May 11, 2011 9:27 pm

nobber wrote:St Helens Bay, Rosslare and Wexford, Adam, twenty of us going tomorrow on the ferry.

It's lovely down there. I love travelling that route on the odd occasion I go back. Have a good time mate :ayatollah:

Wed May 11, 2011 9:30 pm

nobber wrote:St Helens Bay, Rosslare and Wexford, Adam, twenty of us going tomorrow on the ferry.

The lovely Irish girls are in for a good time then Nobber ;)

Wed May 11, 2011 9:41 pm

chris_ccfc wrote:

The lovely Irish girls are in for a good time then Nobber ;)
tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:
It's lovely down there. I love travelling that route on the odd occasion I go back. Have a good time mate :ayatollah:

Cheers Adam, I'll sample a few Guiness no doubt. :ayatollah:

Only girls if you are coming Chris, geriatrics for me mate. :ayatollah:

Wed May 11, 2011 10:13 pm

griff105 wrote:Cant go as its my Grandad's funeral.
But we will win 2-0.
And McPhail will score in the final!!! :o
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sorry to hear about your Grandad mate, lets hope they win it for him !!!

Thu May 12, 2011 2:51 pm

1-1 Bellamy late equaliser.

On public transport, I'll be there!!! :ayatollah: