Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

IS Morality forgotten in Football ?

Mon May 09, 2011 7:00 pm

Is Morality a concern when it comes to football ? IE Marlon King, if your Daughter bought him home he wouldn't get past your Garden gate, but if he signed for us and he scored a hatful of goals he would be treated like a hero.
So in our pursuit of glory is there any boundaries we wouldn't consider bad enough ? We have the 4 players that disrespected our Club before the Middlesbrough game which definitely contributed to us being hammered. But if one of those players score in the Play offs then all will be forgiven. I do believe at least 3 of them should never pull on a City shirt again. But then
One of those Players was out but not drinking is that as bad as the rest of them ? probably not but he still would of been Knackered but one player who was hung over cost us two goals and he is a loan player and he is still with us :o :o
Players and it is not just ours think they are also special off the pitch where Money can buy them out of trouble AKA Giggs.
These Players do not live in the real world and they can't relate to us spending our hard earned money to follow them around the Country.

Re: IS Morality forgotten in Football ?

Mon May 09, 2011 7:03 pm

I wouldn’t want anyone like Marlon King at our club regardless of how good a football player they were.

Mon May 09, 2011 7:06 pm

Will Chopra be forgiven if he scores at Wembley? For the time being yes but come the new season no.

Mon May 09, 2011 7:10 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:Will Chopra be forgiven if he scores at Wembley? For the time being yes but come the new season no.

Exactly my question Ian. But my belief 3 of them should defo never put a City shirt on again.

Mon May 09, 2011 7:11 pm

There is absolutely no morality in football and Nukes is absolutely correct the ultimate problem is us the fans who will turn a blind eye to appauling behaviour in return for success.

Mon May 09, 2011 8:16 pm

They dont care about us and in 4 games time I wont care about them.

Mon May 09, 2011 8:28 pm

All giggs did was cheat on his mrs, not bothered if players wanna do that.....as for them 3, fuk em