Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

GOT TO BE A PRIZE FOR THE 5,000 MEMBER

Mon May 09, 2011 5:33 pm

Coming up shortly, that's bigger than the Jerks total season ticket sales. :lol:

Re: GOT TO BE A PRIZE FOR THE 5,000 MEMBER

Mon May 09, 2011 6:13 pm

Probably be someone with multiple usernames ;) ..Gwyn, are there any pubs you'd recommend in Chasetown (I'm only down the road and was wondering if there's a particular one city fans frequent :D :D )..Cheers. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 09, 2011 6:15 pm

i will put up a baz pen(with built in led torch :D ) as 1 of the prizes :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 09, 2011 6:18 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Coming up shortly, that's bigger than the Jerks total season ticket sales. :lol:

Should probably be the 5023rd member to take into account a few multiples! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon May 09, 2011 6:22 pm

Claire wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:Coming up shortly, that's bigger than the Jerks total season ticket sales. :lol:

Should probably be the 5023rd member to take into account a few multiples! :lol: :lol: :lol:
in that case 2500 members inc their secret id's :D

Mon May 09, 2011 6:24 pm

' The Rise and Fall of the Valley Rams ' :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 09, 2011 7:35 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

' The Rise and Fall of the Valley Rams ' :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Signed for an extra quid. :lol:

Mon May 09, 2011 11:47 pm

Daya is bound to win ;) i think you should sign the book for him aswell gwyn, maybe even write a romantic poem inside :D

Tue May 10, 2011 6:33 am

milly44 wrote:Daya is bound to win ;) i think you should sign the book for him aswell gwyn, maybe even write a romantic poem inside :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: and a couple of tins of "Fray Bentos" pie to throw at him :D :ayatollah: