Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Anthony Gerard

Mon May 09, 2011 4:20 pm

Hes back training with Cardiff today. hes ineligable for the playoffs

http://twitter.com/#!/antgerrard86

Re: Anthony Gerard

Mon May 09, 2011 4:31 pm

big big mistake letting him go out on loan! ... what a season he`s had at hull city!

Mon May 09, 2011 4:35 pm

AHERNE wrote:big big mistake letting him go out on loan! ... what a season he`s had at hull city!

He is crap mate IMO we need to set our standards higher than him.He had to go as he was part of the drinking culture at the club.

Mon May 09, 2011 4:39 pm

Bowmonster wrote:
AHERNE wrote:big big mistake letting him go out on loan! ... what a season he`s had at hull city!

He is crap mate IMO we need to set our standards higher than him.He had to go as he was part of the drinking culture at the club.

He's sorted his head out away from the club this season! Obviously easily led, maybe it would be best to get rid of the unprofessional trouble makers, Then I rekon Gerrard will nuckle down and get on with it. Im sure Jonesy would have welcomed him back today and burried the hatchet so to speak! :ayatollah:

Mon May 09, 2011 4:43 pm

Bowmonster wrote:

but wasnt he made club captain and win player of the year at hull .... he also scored quite a few goals too! ... i reckon he deserves another chance to show what he can do at city!

Mon May 09, 2011 4:43 pm

Merlin wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:

He's sorted his head out away from the club this season! Obviously easily led, maybe it would be best to get rid of the unprofessional trouble makers, Then I rekon Gerrard will nuckle down and get on with it. Im sure Jonesy would have welcomed him back today and burried the hatchet so to speak! :ayatollah:

DJ doesn't give second chances does he ask Thommo,Alexander,Purse etc although Paul Quinn has i suppose to a degree.
I think Hull will make us an offer :ayatollah:
Maybe you are right Merlin about the troublemakers :ayatollah:

Mon May 09, 2011 4:48 pm

He played with passion and was a battler, not the most skilfull but gave 100%, the kind of player we could do with now IMO.

Mon May 09, 2011 4:52 pm

Bowmonster wrote:
Merlin wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:

DJ doesn't give second chances does he ask Thommo,Alexander,Purse etc although Paul Quinn has i suppose to a degree.
I think Hull will make us an offer :ayatollah:
Maybe you are right Merlin about the troublemakers :ayatollah:

Gave Bothroyd a second chance after last years Wembley. Gave Chopra more than 2 chances after his antics! If he needs you bad enough - he WILL forgive! :lol:

Mon May 09, 2011 5:04 pm

Gerrard reminds me of Roger Johnson. When he first signed for us, everyone were so quick to judge him, and to give him stick. Then DJ put him in the First team and he showed what he could do, and was one of our strongest players until he fell out with DJ.

Welcome Back Gerrard!!! :ayatollah:

Mon May 09, 2011 5:10 pm

AfanBluebird wrote:Gerrard reminds me of Roger Johnson. When he first signed for us, everyone were so quick to judge him, and to give him stick. Then DJ put him in the First team and he showed what he could do, and was one of our strongest players until he fell out with DJ.

Welcome Back Gerrard!!! :ayatollah:

I hope Gerrard gets another chance to prove himself, It's in his blood to succeed! If he gets his head down and works hard I can see him staying with us and being a good premier league squad member!!! :ayatollah:

Mon May 09, 2011 5:24 pm

He's big and he's f*****ng hard, and he's better than Steve Gerrard.

shame he cant play Friday.