Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Forget what has happened previously this season

Mon May 09, 2011 8:19 pm

ELY BOY wrote:Stop all the negativitity, we need to support the boys for the next 2/3 games. We have no one to fear and if we get the scum in the final who cares, we can smash them.

We are all too scared of losing, let's just go out and play like we know we can.

PS. f.uck the jacks........PMT is already at fever pitch for Friday, we get the scum in the final I don't know what I will do.

You're right Ely Boy.

I'm done with getting all tensed up over the City. I just want to see City go out there relax and give it their best shot.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Forget what has happened previously this season

Mon May 09, 2011 9:22 pm

alfie sherwood wrote:
ELY BOY wrote:Stop all the negativitity, we need to support the boys for the next 2/3 games. We have no one to fear and if we get the scum in the final who cares, we can smash them.

We are all too scared of losing, let's just go out and play like we know we can.

PS. f.uck the jacks........PMT is already at fever pitch for Friday, we get the scum in the final I don't know what I will do.

You're right Ely Boy.

I'm done with getting all tensed up over the City. I just want to see City go out there relax and give it their best shot.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

good idea,get them relaxed,maybe they could have a few beers,sorry,couldnt help myself :D :D :D :ayatollah: