Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Marcel Desailly Is A Jack!

Mon May 09, 2011 3:41 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8k0rgxF5oc

"When people ask me which team I support, I will all the time say in Wales, I support Swansea!"

:mrgreen:

Re: Marcel Desailly Is A Jack!

Mon May 09, 2011 3:44 pm

Sadly everyone else supports Cardiff

Mon May 09, 2011 3:45 pm

f**k they may aswell promote u now then with celebrity endorsment like that

Mon May 09, 2011 3:50 pm

maybe he could come out of retirement and play for you he got to be better than tw*t, i mean tate

Mon May 09, 2011 3:50 pm

f**k him. He's a frog.

Mon May 09, 2011 3:52 pm

quadsas wrote:Sadly everyone else supports Cardiff

They do?

I went to swansea the season before last i think, i know Morgs scored right in front of us and i have to say the fans in the pub before hand and after were absolutely brilliant with us, 100% the opposite of their brothers up the road, kinda changed my mind about the welsh a little

http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tn ... 2117590465

Mon May 09, 2011 3:56 pm

Hallett wrote:maybe he could come out of retirement and play for you he got to be better than tw*t, i mean tate

:lol:

Or Gyepes. :lol:

If Tate is such a bad player then how was he able to mark Jay 'England Superstar' Bothroyd out of the game down here at the Liberty. That's a mystery eh? :lol:

*Edit - And Chopra up the CCS, yes I know Chopra was playing out of position but so was Tate.

Mon May 09, 2011 4:11 pm

didnt stop bellamy :lol:

Mon May 09, 2011 4:14 pm

SCFC10 wrote:
Hallett wrote:maybe he could come out of retirement and play for you he got to be better than tw*t, i mean tate

If Tate is such a bad player then how was he able to mark Jay 'England Superstar' Bothroyd out of the game down here at the Liberty. That's a mystery eh? :lol:

*Edit - And Chopra up the CCS, yes I know Chopra was playing out of position but so was Tate.

Good job Jay did not have his shooting boots on then. Where was Tate in the opening minute?

Mon May 09, 2011 4:16 pm

ANDYBLUE wrote:didnt stop bellamy :lol:

Yes he did. Last ditch tackle at the CCS to stop him going clean through for a 1 on 1. And who can forget his block on the line from Chopra to prevent you going 1-0 up. ;)

I think Angel Rangel is the name you're referring too. And he also had Bellamy in his back pocket for 180 minutes except for 1 moment of brilliance. Not bad for a player who cost £5,000 eh? ;)

Mon May 09, 2011 4:17 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
SCFC10 wrote:

Good job Jay did not have his shooting boots on then. Where was Tate in the opening minute?

Rio Ferdinand wouldn't had stopped that. How the ball landed to Bothroyd was complete luck.

Mon May 09, 2011 4:18 pm

Ah good stuff.

Mon May 09, 2011 5:16 pm

SCFC, mate. What the hell? You came on here a few days ago acting all nice and friendly. What's made you so bitter now? :?: :o :oops: :|

Mon May 09, 2011 5:21 pm

SCFC10 wrote:
quadsas wrote:Sadly everyone else supports Cardiff

They do?

I went to swansea the season before last i think, i know Morgs scored right in front of us and i have to say the fans in the pub before hand and after were absolutely brilliant with us, 100% the opposite of their brothers up the road, kinda changed my mind about the welsh a little

http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tn ... 2117590465

you can have sheff utd fans as your friends. horrible set of fans, a bit like yourselves.

Mon May 09, 2011 5:25 pm

CCFCGoingUp wrote:SCFC, mate. What the hell? You came on here a few days ago acting all nice and friendly. What's made you so bitter now? :?: :o :oops: :|

its called banter :D :ayatollah:

innit SCFC you jack b*stard :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon May 09, 2011 5:43 pm

SCFC10 wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8k0rgxF5oc

"When people ask me which team I support, I will all the time say in Wales, I support Swansea!"

:mrgreen:

:notworthy: well done mate, i bet season ticket sales have gone through the roof due to new famous support :? :lol:

Tue May 10, 2011 12:58 am

CCFCGoingUp wrote:SCFC, mate. What the hell? You came on here a few days ago acting all nice and friendly. What's made you so bitter now? :?: :o :oops: :|

I was just having a laugh fella. I wasn't being insulting toward your club or your fans was I.

Tue May 10, 2011 1:05 am

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

its called banter :D :ayatollah:

innit SCFC you jack b*stard :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue May 10, 2011 5:42 am

SCFC10 wrote:

Hey gypsy suggest you take a look at who laid the ball across the pitch for the winner. I think the commentary went like this "ramsey down the line to bothroyd who's done well to keep that in, bellamy, ramsey, beeeeeelllllaammmmy off the post and in, and craig bellamy may just have won the derby for cardiff".