Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Which Welsh players would you Realistically like...

Mon May 09, 2011 2:34 pm

to see playing for Cardiff City :?:

Re: Which Welsh players would you Realistically like...

Mon May 09, 2011 2:45 pm

ashley williams, david vaughan, chris gunter and andy king

Mon May 09, 2011 2:53 pm

Bale,only as backup for burkey of course :ayatollah: :lol:

Mon May 09, 2011 2:57 pm

AHERNE wrote:ashley williams, david vaughan, chris gunter and andy king

No f*cking way would I have Williams and Gunter in my team. Both Pricks and secondly Williams (A previous captain of Wales) isn't even Welsh he was born in Birmingham.

I'd have David Vaughan in a hearbeat as would I Andy King, both brilliant players.

I'd also like Bale, Giggs and Ramsey of course.

Mon May 09, 2011 2:58 pm

if jack collison was fit hes a decent player wouldnt mind collins back also andy king

Mon May 09, 2011 3:00 pm

Andy King :ayatollah: Him and Ramsey are the future welsh central midfield :ayatollah:

Mon May 09, 2011 3:03 pm

Andy King, Jack Collison, David Vaughan and Rambo. Didn't even have to think

Mon May 09, 2011 3:07 pm

Richie wrote:Andy King, Jack Collison, David Vaughan and Rambo. Didn't even have to think

I second that.

Maybe Hennessey too. :ayatollah:

Bellamy will hopefully stay here next season too.

Mon May 09, 2011 3:09 pm

Ched Evans? he's quite shit but not terrible

Mon May 09, 2011 3:15 pm

quadsas wrote:Ched Evans? he's quite shit but not terrible

A couple of years ago he was a good player, don't know what has happened to him. :ayatollah:

Would also like to mention Earnshaw too, would love to see him in a City shirt again. :ayatollah:

Mon May 09, 2011 3:18 pm

Ccfc Shane wrote:

A couple of years ago he was a good player, don't know what has happened to him. :ayatollah:

Would also like to mention Earnshaw too, would love to see him in a City shirt again. :ayatollah:

oh yea, DJ should've went for Earnie instead of Parkin, at least Earnie loves Cardiff and would give 100% unlike other bums

Mon May 09, 2011 3:24 pm

BluBluBluArmy wrote:

No f*cking way would I have Williams and Gunter in my team. Both Pricks and secondly Williams (A previous captain of Wales) isn't even Welsh he was born in Birmingham.

I'd have David Vaughan in a hearbeat as would I Andy King, both brilliant players.

williams and gunter would do a fantastic job for us and thats all i care about! ... fully commited players who give 110% for their clubs! ... can you honestly say chopra deserves more credit than those two right now?

Mon May 09, 2011 3:40 pm

BluBluBluArmy wrote:

Why is Gunter a prick mate, He was forced out by a certain Dave Jones.I'll be interested in your reply :roll:

Mon May 09, 2011 4:54 pm

if we go up i'd love to see earnie in a city shirt, we would be similar to bellamy....show a lot of passion for the club they love :ayatollah:

Mon May 09, 2011 5:00 pm

BluBluBluArmy wrote:

Well Andy King isnt born in Wales, so going by your logic, we shouldn't sign him. And actually, Ashley Williams it quite a nice guy. Gets on with everyone, isn't shaming his club by getting pissed all the time, doesn't abuse his twitter fans, makes time for his fans and has even set up his own charity. More of our players should follow his example.

Mon May 09, 2011 5:00 pm

Simon Church and Hal Robson Kanu.

Mon May 09, 2011 5:08 pm

Ched Evans of a few years back was an excellent player! Use to always score screamers past us too!

If Jones does happen to stay with us next season, and his reputation of reviving players wins the day, I wouldn't mind seeing Ched Evans at Cardiff.

As for Aaron Ramsey - PLEASE read the thread title again!!!

Andy King is a great Shout, Vaughan is a good player, Can never see Giggs leaving Man Utd as he'll more than likely take up some other role there after his playing career is over.

Gunter is a good defender no matter what people say about him, he works hard, and has become alot more physical and has pace!

Mon May 09, 2011 5:08 pm

jamesbarnett91 wrote:Simon Church and Hal Robson Kanu.

are we just naming players from the current wales squad? no chance would i have these two....maybe a in a few years but not atm.

Mon May 09, 2011 5:18 pm

lewis91 wrote:
jamesbarnett91 wrote:Simon Church and Hal Robson Kanu.

are we just naming players from the current wales squad? no chance would i have these two....maybe a in a few years but not atm.

No we are naming players that could score against us in the playoffs :lol: :lol: If they were here then we could sit them in the reserves and they wouldn't be a threat.

Mon May 09, 2011 5:39 pm

:lol: they can't shoot for shit dont worry

Mon May 09, 2011 6:20 pm

Robbie Savage if he hadn't retired - doesnt have the best skill in the game, but he chases everything & closes down something our mildfield do very little of!!

Also i think Dave Edwards done well for wolves before he was injured aswell as Dave Vaughan at blackpool, Charlie Adam taken all the credit but i think the guys been great,

And without a shadow of a doubt i would take Ched Evans he is way to good for league 1, we need to hurry because someone else are bound to snap him up!!

Mon May 09, 2011 6:24 pm

David Vaughan and Andy King

Tue May 10, 2011 9:41 am

i think that ched evans will bang the goals in in a decent team next year

he was playing for a shower of shite this year so its no suprise he didnt get many

Tue May 10, 2011 10:20 am

Williams, Gunter, Vaughan, King, Rambo, Collison, Bellamy :D

Tue May 10, 2011 10:29 am

David Vaughan is one of my favourite Welsh players after Bellamy, Ramsey and Earnshaw. I think his work ethic should be bottled up and fed to the likes of Steve Morison and Danny Collins through the eyeballs.

I would love to see Earnie back but I know that's fairytale stuff. Collison could do a job in our midfield but is injury ridden to shit. Maybe Chris Gunter but he's a bit too attacking for my liking. Gets exposed a lot at Forest.

Andy King, maybe but we don't really play a formation that suits his style behind the front two.