Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " I KNOW FOR A FACT WARNOCK WILL "

Mon May 09, 2011 5:23 pm

annis if he became our new manager...every game id go to.....id wear an "annis mask" at every cardiff game i go to :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon May 09, 2011 5:33 pm

Rubbish, where's your facts?. Are these the same right people you speak to that told you qpr were 100% going to be deducted 15 points and that we could have been going up at burnley, as you said in a previous post? :roll:

Mon May 09, 2011 5:36 pm

Cant see QPR getting rid of him but if it happened i think he wouldnt hesitate and he loves our fans!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mon May 09, 2011 6:16 pm

Forever Blue wrote:" I KNOW FOR A FACT WARNOCK WILL TAKE THE CARDIFF CITY JOB "

If its Advertised for next Season :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Warnock and Cardiff City are a match made in Heaven, he is a badge kisser and he knows how to build up the crowd in a positive way, he would also bring a bit of bite to the midfield.

He is proven at this level and if DJ was to leave, he would be the perfect replacement IMO..........

Mon May 09, 2011 10:15 pm

npbluebird wrote:Rubbish, where's your facts?. Are these the same right people you speak to that told you qpr were 100% going to be deducted 15 points and that we could have been going up at burnley, as you said in a previous post? :roll:

Who'd have thought a comment from Annis or Carl would get a part time poster to rubbish a simple remark. Annis didn't say he was coming he was saying he would if given the chance and not at QPR :roll:
I wonder where you normally post

Mon May 09, 2011 10:48 pm

npbluebird wrote:Rubbish, where's your facts?. Are these the same right people you speak to that told you qpr were 100% going to be deducted 15 points and that we could have been going up at burnley, as you said in a previous post? :roll:

City going up at Burnley, believe it or not I was trying to get everyone in a positive mood and wanted as many fans to still travel,Personally I never thought DJ would take us, I am sure Steve Davies will enlighten us more on the 15pts deduction, we were promised. I will admit I was wrong on that.

Mon May 09, 2011 11:37 pm

I have no doubt Warnock would come to us if QPR sacked him, however he would prefer to stay in London (He has stated he really enjoys London) and mores the point surely there will be a vacancy at WHU which he would take first ?