Is that what you shouted at DJ at the end in burnley? :lol:

Re: " I KNOW FOR A FACT WARNOCK WILL "

Mon May 09, 2011 2:24 pm

Forever Blue wrote:" I KNOW FOR A FACT WARNOCK WILL TAKE THE CARDIFF CITY JOB "

If its Advertised for next Season :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I HAVE JUST GOT MY PRAYER MAT OUT..... :D

Mon May 09, 2011 2:26 pm

I wouldn't mind Warnock here! and he come bring some of those QPR players with him as well, to replace our soulfully passionate players.....

Mon May 09, 2011 2:29 pm

Second hand gossip. You can't possibly know that for a fact unless you have spoken to him yourself. Warnock told Alan Brazil on the radio this morning that he will be at QPR next season and that he wants to make three signings before he goes on holiday at the end if May.

Mon May 09, 2011 2:38 pm

How do you know this annis? At leat players will respect him and he wont be a miserable tw*t..... Well not as muh a dj i like dj but warnocks a better manager an i was thinking because qpr a "minted" they will try get a big name manager ancelloti will be out of a job soon lmao never know ??

Mon May 09, 2011 2:41 pm

Please be true

Mon May 09, 2011 2:45 pm

Citysince1964 wrote:Second hand gossip. You can't possibly know that for a fact unless you have spoken to him yourself. Warnock told Alan Brazil on the radio this morning that he will be at QPR next season and that he wants to make three signings before he goes on holiday at the end if May.

I dont do Gossip, I speak to the right people who deal with these matters Thankyou :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 09, 2011 2:52 pm

Id like him here if DJ fails in getting us up, would he leave QPR though?

Mon May 09, 2011 2:59 pm

Are you hinting something Annis? ;)
:ayatollah:

Mon May 09, 2011 2:59 pm

I'd take him any day. He can make passionate players out of anybody. Turned a championship bottom team to the championship :ayatollah:

Mon May 09, 2011 3:05 pm

Please be true. :ayatollah: :D

Mon May 09, 2011 3:10 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Citysince1964 wrote:Second hand gossip. You can't possibly know that for a fact unless you have spoken to him yourself. Warnock told Alan Brazil on the radio this morning that he will be at QPR next season and that he wants to make three signings before he goes on holiday at the end if May.

I dont do Gossip, I speak to the right people who deal with these matters Thankyou :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

But like I said you have spoken to the man himself so you have no way of knowing it is fact.

Mon May 09, 2011 3:10 pm

Would Warnock have the appetite to take over at another Championship team after flogging his guts out to take QPR up this season ?

I think he wants a crack at a Premiership team and understandably so.

Mon May 09, 2011 3:12 pm

What do you mean by that statement annis, he will come here if he gets sacked or he will come to us and leave qpr whatever happens

Mon May 09, 2011 3:18 pm

Circumstances will clearly have to be right. Tossers who run QPR want a big name so may give Colin the tin tac. If we dont go up then DJ will be a goner.

Or something like that.

However, he would be first on my list. More so than O'Neill and Curbishley (or similar out of work managers)

:ayatollah: :D :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah: :D

Mon May 09, 2011 3:26 pm

Ruislip Blue wrote:Circumstances will clearly have to be right. Tossers who run QPR want a big name so may give Colin the tin tac. If we dont go up then DJ will be a goner.

Or something like that.

However, he would be first on my list. More so than O'Neill and Curbishley (or similar out of work managers)

:ayatollah: :D :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah: :D

I would love it to be true, if we dont go up i will be depressed as f**k, but knowing warnock would be here next season would soften the blow a hell of a lot

Mon May 09, 2011 3:35 pm

cant we leave this to after paly offs, i know you dont like DJ but now is not the time.
Lets just wait and see what happens, I really hope DJ is here next season, means we will have got promoted.

Mon May 09, 2011 3:36 pm

That would be great news he would instill discipline into our club which at the moment is sadly lacking.

Mon May 09, 2011 3:38 pm

why will he not go to the prem :ayatollah:

Mon May 09, 2011 3:40 pm

langley wrote:cant we leave this to after paly offs, i know you dont like DJ but now is not the time.
Lets just wait and see what happens, I really hope DJ is here next season, means we will have got promoted.

doubt it. i've always been a fan of dj but recent antics of players show they have no respect for the man and i believe the malaysians will get rid of him regardless of promotion

Mon May 09, 2011 3:43 pm

Interesting, I had noticed all the compliments Warnock was making about the Cardiff players and the Club. Some thought it was mind games but maybe he was building some bridges to create an option for himself. He's clearly won support from some of us.

Mon May 09, 2011 3:50 pm

QPR owners know his worth & he'll be going nowhere in a hurry.

Single handedly turned around the club in 13 months from bottom of the table to Premier league without breaking the bank why would we look anywhere else? Big names don't guarantee a thing.

2 years left on his contract but expect a bumper pay rise & extension in the not so distant future.

Mon May 09, 2011 3:56 pm

good shout stan he deffo wont come here if qpr are stupid enough to let him go he will go to west ham me thinks they got money ;)

Mon May 09, 2011 3:56 pm

Well, that's the end of this thread then! :lol:

Mon May 09, 2011 4:04 pm

krab wrote:

why will he not go to the prem :ayatollah:

He can come to the prem with us :ayatollah: :D

Mon May 09, 2011 4:32 pm

alfie sherwood wrote:Would Warnock have the appetite to take over at another Championship team after flogging his guts out to take QPR up this season ?

I think he wants a crack at a Premiership team and understandably so.

If he came here at got us up he would definately know he would get his chance. I mean we have given DJ another chance after blowing it a couple of times.

Mon May 09, 2011 4:37 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:QPR owners know his worth & he'll be going nowhere in a hurry.

Single handedly turned around the club in 13 months from bottom of the table to Premier league without breaking the bank why would we look anywhere else? Big names don't guarantee a thing.

2 years left on his contract but expect a bumper pay rise & extension in the not so distant future.

A manager of Warnocks ability would have had no trouble turning a club around in this weak league.

It would not surprise me if QPR do try and bring in a high profile manager. The only problem they have is attracting such a person to QPR. Even though money talks I would say Loftus Road is not that appealing for such a big name.

Mon May 09, 2011 4:38 pm

milly44 wrote:

I HAVE JUST GOT MY PRAYER MAT OUT..... :D

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon May 09, 2011 5:15 pm

cant see him taking it if we are still in the championship.