Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

joe calzaghe

Mon May 09, 2011 12:55 pm

if joe calzaghe found out that his new train set had been used by the taliban to smuggle a jelly mould of rolf harris into somalia,do you think he would still bother to ring his mother if he left his washing out on a thursday and couldnt remember if he was dead ?

Re: joe calzaghe

Mon May 09, 2011 12:59 pm

WHAT ?????????? Have I mssed summin ?

Mon May 09, 2011 1:04 pm

it seems so,

sorry to have to tell you but garth crook`s george foreman fat reducing grilling machine exploded and has left a nasty stain on tim henmans new lino,phil collins has yet to break his silence on the matter but sky news have unconfirmed reports that he is very unhappy

Mon May 09, 2011 1:07 pm

moz-dublin wrote:if joe calzaghe found out that his new train set had been used by the taliban to smuggle a jelly mould of rolf harris into somalia,do you think he would still bother to ring his mother if he left his washing out on a thursday and couldnt remember if he was dead ?

:lol: :lol:

I have sat here for 5mins trying to think of a reply but im stumped!

Mon May 09, 2011 2:24 pm

moz-dublin wrote:if joe calzaghe found out that his new train set had been used by the taliban to smuggle a jelly mould of rolf harris into somalia,do you think he would still bother to ring his mother if he left his washing out on a thursday and couldnt remember if he was dead ?

Surely if Calzaghe left his washing out on a Thursday, then the detroit spinners would have to announce a comeback tour, to celebrate the 1 millionth revolution of the London Eye, however, phorensic experts near the site wouldn't be to happy with the ammount of litter spilling onto the Murder scene from the recent warm currents blowing in from the Sahara desert, one things for sure though, Michael Barrymore will continue to have autumn pool parties with his new foreign neighbours.

Tue May 10, 2011 12:52 pm

sadly since elton and david adopted their gay baby,barrymore has cancelled all future pool partys as a mark of respect to those killed in the great bumming of 1976,although freddie mercury was implicated as being russel hartys right hand man,no charges were brought due to it being a wednesday

Wed May 11, 2011 1:00 pm

Surely if Calzaghe left his washing out on a Thursday, then the detroit spinners would have to announce a comeback tour, to celebrate the 1 millionth revolution of the London Eye, however, phorensic experts near the site wouldn't be to happy with the ammount of litter spilling onto the Murder scene from the recent warm currents blowing in from the Sahara desert, one things for sure though, Michael Barrymore will continue to have autumn pool parties with his new foreign neighbours.[/quote]

when did the detroit spinners split up ?

Wed May 11, 2011 1:12 pm

moz-dublin wrote:Surely if Calzaghe left his washing out on a Thursday, then the detroit spinners would have to announce a comeback tour, to celebrate the 1 millionth revolution of the London Eye, however, phorensic experts near the site wouldn't be to happy with the ammount of litter spilling onto the Murder scene from the recent warm currents blowing in from the Sahara desert, one things for sure though, Michael Barrymore will continue to have autumn pool parties with his new foreign neighbours.

when did the detroit spinners split up ?[/quote]

It was the day that cliff richard met marie

Thu May 12, 2011 6:03 pm

did cliff richard ever really exist ?

my goat reckons that he came as part of a happy meal

Thu May 12, 2011 6:23 pm

WTF !!!!!! I have no idea or do i want to know what the f**k this thread is about

Thu May 12, 2011 6:39 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:WTF !!!!!! I have no idea or do i want to know what the f**k this thread is about

Why is Christopher Columbus always praised for being the first European to find North America when he was beaten five centuries earlier by the Norse expedition when they found Newfoundland. By investigating what his objectives were and looking at the outcome of his voyages it seems to me that he had the navigational skills that Tank and the boys possess.

Thu May 12, 2011 6:45 pm

chrissy cols as he was known in taibach,was a fraud.
he was the first man to ever be banned for life from tgi fridays for pissing himself

Thu May 12, 2011 6:49 pm

I think you will fined that the taliban was fixed up, and it was Tony Heart that drawn up and fitted lines to the jelly mould.
They had never seen anything like it before in Somalia, till the end of 97 when Lionel Blair took a called him and told him the washing was still in the Machine, so dont blame his mother , she had no idea about it.
Last edited by welshcitydragon on Thu May 12, 2011 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu May 12, 2011 6:49 pm

all I know is flat eric stole my song

Thu May 12, 2011 6:52 pm

his mother did know,its in the bible

Thu May 12, 2011 7:52 pm

moz-dublin wrote:his mother did know,its in the bible

yes ok it was in there but you couldnt expected her to call her sister all the way from,Taiwan just to clean up that matter ,anyway the doctor did say that it would clear up after she read it, so why bother. Lionel had another 3 weeks to go anyway before he was due to take the cat back. be fair !

Thu May 12, 2011 7:58 pm

moz-dublin wrote:chrissy cols as he was known in taibach,was a fraud.
he was the first man to ever be banned for life from tgi fridays for pissing himself

TGI Friday’s were the first restaurant chain to pass off dog meat as chicken in its meals. Surprisingly the chain has had significant success in China.

Thu May 12, 2011 8:08 pm

clarks pies are made from decomposed scrotums of the undead,
in tonypandy leisure centre

Thu May 12, 2011 8:45 pm

moz-dublin wrote:clarks pies are made from decomposed scrotums of the undead,
in tonypandy leisure centre

The Tonypandy riots were caused by Dali Lama fleeing there from Tibet after he was chased by Chinese troops. Apparently he had a thing for sniffing women’s nickers and really enjoyed the odd aroma the valley girls the valley girls possessed.

Thu May 12, 2011 8:48 pm

good old lama opened the first cross country beard growing salon in response to the closure of mad ronnies balloon fuckhouse in darkest port talbot

Thu May 12, 2011 8:54 pm

moz-dublin wrote:sadly since elton and david adopted their gay baby,barrymore has cancelled all future pool partys as a mark of respect to those killed in the great bumming of 1976,although freddie mercury was implicated as being russel hartys right hand man,no charges were brought due to it being a wednesday

Post of the year :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu May 12, 2011 8:55 pm

Ryan Giggs should have ventured that fuckhouse then as viewers of the Imogen sex tape can testify he would have had more fun with balloons than that motionless slag. That being said didn't Ryan Giggs shave Osama Bin Laden's beard and glue it on his chest before that goal he scored against Arsenal in the FA Cup?

Thu May 19, 2011 12:56 pm

the bin laden chest wig is now being used by oprah winphrey to keep her growler warm as she does community service in hirwaun for strangling those puppys

Thu May 19, 2011 2:07 pm

This thread is just legendary. :lol:

I got Calzaghe's autograph on my iPhone case after the playoff game. :ayatollah:

Thu May 19, 2011 2:10 pm

jamesbarnett91 wrote:This thread is just legendary. :lol:

I got Calzaghe's autograph on my iPhone case after the playoff game. :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: the best of the lot

Thu May 19, 2011 2:19 pm

jamesbarnett91 wrote:This thread is just legendary. :lol:

Iphone cases have been outlawed in the extreme east of Gibraltar, apparently it is illegal to offer forward the right hand holding a synthetic unanimate object, it is thought of as a gesture actually once immitated by Michael Barrymore (who is now banned from the Moroccan border) as an insult created by mother Teresa on the west side of Albania, The Calcuttan's now use this very insult during table tennis competitions to taunt the opponent during eye contact. They have now named a fine indian wine after the insult - which Jo Brand now has shipped in on a 45,000 tonne container ship made in Dublin back in 1975.

Sat May 21, 2011 4:56 pm

Jo brands shipment has led to many irish children being born with multiple tables and grotesquely deformed nursery rhymres.unfortunatly phil collins has yet to break his silence due
to several heavy budgies bumming him out

Mon May 23, 2011 4:30 pm

phil collins has just announced that due to the ash cloud approaching aberfuckmonkey quicker than he can skateboard,hes going to stay in and wank

Mon May 23, 2011 4:37 pm

moz-dublin wrote:phil collins has just announced that due to the ash cloud approaching aberfuckmonkey quicker than he can skateboard,hes going to stay in and wank

Are you obsessed with Phil Collins? anyway, Aberfuckmonkey (a.k.a - Skewen) happens to be the hometown of Welsh singer Tonnie Byler - She actually left home at the age of 13 to hunt a career in skateboarding, it was only until she was mid stun through the half pipe, where some one had distracted her taking photos of ashclouds in tibet, where the (competition took place) she tumbled onto her arse and realised that the sound she made as she hit the deck was good enough to reach number two in 1985! however she's not holding out for a hero any longer, as she was rushed to hospital to repair a fractured coccyx by Michael Caine.

Mon May 23, 2011 4:39 pm

i once woke up next to tonnie byler,i think she touched me in a bad place