Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: No apology from the players, no action by the club, no

Sun May 08, 2011 11:40 am

Midfield general wrote:refund on Middlesborough tickets.

Yet people want us to keep on giving paise to these players. Like f**k!!! :evil:

Weak management mate :evil: enough said :evil:

Sun May 08, 2011 11:47 am

For fucks sake, give it a f*cking rest.... We can disect this all after the play offs, as it happens i agree but can we just wait to see what happens when the season is over.....4 weeks ago we went on to win 4 games on the bounce, we can sure as hell do 3!!

Sun May 08, 2011 11:48 am

IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:For fucks sake, give it a f*cking rest.... We can disect this all after the play offs, as it happens i agree but can we just wait to see what happens when the season is over.....4 weeks ago we went on to win 4 games on the bounce, we can sure as hell do 3!!

bare in mind the boys now look like they dont care and they dont play well under pressure....these plays offs will be harder than last season...specially the form reading are in.

Sun May 08, 2011 11:52 am

Midfield general wrote:
IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:For fucks sake, give it a f*cking rest.... We can disect this all after the play offs, as it happens i agree but can we just wait to see what happens when the season is over.....4 weeks ago we went on to win 4 games on the bounce, we can sure as hell do 3!!

No I wont 'give it a f*cking rest', you may want to accept their actions but I f*cking won't.

Where did i say i accept their actions, take ur head out you're arse and you'll see i agree with the OP, just saying it should wait untill season is over!

Yet people want us to keep on giving paise to these players. Like f**k!!! :evil:

DJ apologised after the Boro game.

The club have issued a statement saying it is being addressed internally.

You expect a refund because we lost a game, you are kidding right ?

Nobody has asked you or anybody to give praise to the team but others including myself have said to support them whilst there is something still to play for.

a crap performance against leeds and losing 3-2 at home to an already relegated sheff utd despite being 2-0 up ,they are hardly invincible

Sun May 08, 2011 11:55 am

how do you know nothing being done within the club ?

move on, palys off now,

Sun May 08, 2011 12:23 pm

Nothing grinds on me more than when people say they want a refund :twisted: I mean seriously :?

Like Carl said DJ apologised after the boro game but we seem to be the only ones who noticed, interesting as usually his every word is used and twisted to put him in a bad light.

Sun May 08, 2011 1:53 pm

There has been action taken by the club, albeit small at this time. But the squad a whole has been punished, even those not involved. FACT.

They will no doubt investigate the rest of it once the season has finished, in the meantime let's support the team FFS.

Sun May 08, 2011 2:40 pm

Midfield general wrote:

No I wont 'give it a f*cking rest', you may want to accept their actions but I f*cking won't.

Then do us all a favour and don't bother watching us again. If that's how you feel than f off. We are better off without the likes of you. I would rather have a half empty ground with fans who stick by the club whatever happens.

Sun May 08, 2011 2:48 pm

Midfield general wrote:The club should have kicked them out!!!! FACT!!!

In your opinion you mean.

The fact is the club has taken a small action at this time and the investigation will conclude at a later date. We currently have 3 (hopefully) huge games. Every effort should be focused on them games. Otherwise we are letting the actions of a few irresponsible players continue to affect preparation.

Sun May 08, 2011 2:52 pm

Come August 2012 we will sign Lee Gwan.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sun May 08, 2011 2:53 pm

loving cardiff city is def a roller coaster but we are only 3 games away from heaven....... fingers crossed the players pull their socks up and play like we all know they can, if they do then we will be up with QPR and Norwich otherwise its southampton and brighton etc for us next season :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun May 08, 2011 2:55 pm

i agree

Sun May 08, 2011 3:15 pm

youd swear you just lost a cup final the way some of you are going on :roll: get over it
you lost a game ffs it's not the 1st time and certainly won't be the last will it :lol:
the players are human after all, it's not as if they rolled in pissed before the game.
move on and get over it moaning 1 week on :roll:

Sun May 08, 2011 3:38 pm

For gods sake............move on!!!!!!!! :evil: :old:

Sun May 08, 2011 3:41 pm

We need luck and a miracle from our defence to hold our own for three games against we equally good sides,
is quinn still fuckin injured or what?

:ayatollah:

Sun May 08, 2011 4:04 pm

ive got my positive head on now,,,, forget last season, thats gone and dusted, we got 1 game now to concentrate on, lets forget the past, we will deal with those at the end of the season,for now let talk about the reading game :roll: