Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SIMPLY GUTTED

Sat May 07, 2011 7:16 pm

Play offs......
MASSIVE UNDER ACHIEVEMENT
Manager who needs to rule not pamper. Players split not acting as a team.
A Midfield that have been sussed out by all the big teams.
Defence that have again started leaking goals.
Sorry about the negativity but having gone through last year when we were on a crest of a wave then fucked it up, we should have romped this league but we have shot ourselves in the foot so so many times this season.
Oh well Reading here we come.

A f*cking depressed Big Ceri :(

Re: SIMPLY GUTTED

Sat May 07, 2011 7:21 pm

Simply proud...........play offs again and we will win them........cup half full alert!!!!!! :ayatollah: :D :old: :) ;)

Sat May 07, 2011 7:26 pm

Blazzing,
I wish I could share the enthusiasm. After 40 years of supporting the club I feel sooooooo dejected. If we fail to go up we can forget next year with all the big clubs coming down with their corrupt parachute payments. I truly believed that this was our best chance yet and its passed us by.

Sat May 07, 2011 7:29 pm

As CB said in an interview yesterday on BBC, and bloody good it was to.......

If we dont achieve it this year then we will next year :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat May 07, 2011 7:32 pm

Just saw Ian Holloway being interviewed on ESPN and he mentioned Blackpool's wage budget was £10m for their first season in the Premier League. Ours is £16m and we get a 1-1 draw at Burnley while they get the same at Spurs

Just about sums it up.
Last edited by Tony Blue Williams on Sat May 07, 2011 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat May 07, 2011 7:33 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:As CB said in an interview yesterday on BBC, and bloody good it was to.......

If we dont achieve it this year then we will next year :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Or the year after that, or the year after that, ad infinitum.

Talk is cheap.

Actions speak louder than words ever can.