Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SOMETHING ABOUT NOTHING.

Sat May 07, 2011 6:40 pm

Great day.....bearing in mind iv'e not looked at the table, quite frankly....couldn't a flying f**k! Everyone thinks we've fucked things up anyway so the play off's is a plus to me. Swansea finishing above us?? OH NO!!! They finally did it when it means nothing. If we didn't play Reading in the 2 legs we would have in the final.....simples.

Sooooo Burnley....got the 7.57 from Liverpool Lime Street to Preston, then Preston to Burnley. I arrived to Preston (on my tod) sat next to some fat fucker.....got chatting to him, was taken aback by his knowledge of Cardiff considering he had the thickest Brum accent like you have in your nightmares...he downed his worthy's faster than a sink hole, did'nt think of offering though! lol. If I paid attention to what he was saying I would have realised he was a Cardiff fan since the 60's, travels to every home and away game too...I salute you FOXY, proper nice guy!!!! It took me about 20 minutes to realise he wasn't a Burnley fan. haha.

We got on the train to Burnley, and all he kept on about was scouting around for an off license for when then game finishes so we can easily grab cans before our 4.05 train back to Preston without the hassle of looking for an off license, he took it very seriously! Luckily another fella came up and introduced himself on the train, so we had me, fat sink hole and a chap from Cardiff (Llanrumney) but worked in North Wales. We get off the train and Foxy decides he needs to do his can hunting....so we let him sniff his trail and some nice Burnley fans lead us into Burnley town centre. Not much of a town, or a centre...just a place up a f*cking hill.

We sneak under the radars into a weatherspoons...well, we were both dressed to the 9's in anything over £90 and our Northern accent was as good a Indian customer service agent trying to speak the Queens...so we were made instantly and had eyes shed upon constantly. Anywayyyy to cut a long story short after a 30 minute convo in there I mentioned that I go onto this website regularly, and it was then that I realised I was chatting to TAFFYAPPLE!!!!!! fair play, old, cant handle his drink and thinks he is hard as f**k!! Only messing....got a whole lot of respect for you mate and thanks for a great day out....and to every single fan that made it.

Burnley played better than us, but any other day of the season that would have been a great draw....Bellamy makes me wanna burst with passion, my admiration for that mouthy b*stard grows more and more every day....a true captain if every you wanted one. Stinking headache, now im gonna beg the mrs for sex, watch Britain's got talent and go to sleep.

THE SQUAD ARE SHIT, BUT WE ARE NOT....WE CARDIFF CITY AND WE DONT GIVE A f**k!!