Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WARNOCK FOR CARDIFF.................?

Sat May 07, 2011 4:39 pm

Neil Warnock admits he might not be in charge of QPR next season he concedes he's not confident he will lead the team out in the Premier League. "I'm not confident they will stick with me," said the QPR boss.

I for one would be delighted to have him as our new manager if we dont go up http://www.fulhamchronicle.co.uk/london ... -28653214/

Re: WARNOCK FOR CARDIFF.................?

Sat May 07, 2011 4:43 pm

shocking after what hes done ,i like him hes old school....typical money owners will get and do what they want .

Sat May 07, 2011 5:01 pm

yes please, i would love warnock to join us there is no better manager at this level, love his passion and he is a character just what we need

Sat May 07, 2011 5:02 pm

If he was sacked by QPR and then came here and got us up at the first attempt then in my opinion he'd be the greatest manager ever outside of the top flight.

Sat May 07, 2011 5:10 pm

sack dj and get bellers player manager :ayatollah: how much is jones on a week ? i know he is on a good amount so that will cover some ov bellamys wages

Sat May 07, 2011 5:14 pm

chunkyblue wrote:sack dj and get bellers player manager :ayatollah: how much is jones on a week ? i know he is on a good amount so that will cover some ov bellamys wages

Bellers dont have his managerial badges

Sat May 07, 2011 5:21 pm

yes please

But don't let him bring Alejandro Faurlin with him!!!! :lol:

Sat May 07, 2011 5:45 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:
chunkyblue wrote:sack dj and get bellers player manager :ayatollah: how much is jones on a week ? i know he is on a good amount so that will cover some ov bellamys wages

Bellers dont have his managerial badges

is it in the rule book that a manager has to have qualifications ? if so just print out some fake ones the fa dont mind teams braking teh rules these days

Sat May 07, 2011 5:49 pm

Bluebird_in_Barry wrote:yes please

But don't let him bring Alejandro Faurlin with him!!!! :lol:

He can't do that, well not before getting the nod from South America first ;)

Sat May 07, 2011 5:53 pm

oh dear, wanted to let rip... how old are you?? 10 i guess...