Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FOR FUCKS SAKE BOYS

Sat May 07, 2011 4:36 pm

be positive ! reading have it hit bad form recently we will do them ! fforest are in form they will do the jacks ! and we will do fforest in the final for fucks sake be positive and support the club you supposedly love ! if you loved the club youd want the best for the the club and moaning and groaning isnt going to help the boys or tha general mood of any fans one little bit ! SUPPORT THE BOYS AND MAKES SOME POSITIVE NOISE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: FOR FUCKS SAKE BOYS

Sat May 07, 2011 4:41 pm

You could turn out to be right and I really pray you are but I won't be rushing to the bookies to put any money on it.

Sat May 07, 2011 4:47 pm

Would much rather go up via the play offs than because of anything QPR have done or not done......

I honestly believe that we will win the play offs. We have last years experience and hopefully the players will put that to good use. We have a better team than this time last year.

Lets have no one banging on about how we should have gone up automatically / we have the best squad/ Jones screwed up/ they're a bunch of p*ssheads that don't care etc etc.

Forget what has happened and focus on the next games.

In a weird way the incident prior to the Boro game and the implosion during that game may have done us good going into the play offs........wake up call etc

We are going up

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat May 07, 2011 4:50 pm

I've put £10 on Swansea, £10 on Reading and £10 on Forest. I've never ever won a bet. Here's hoping I carry on in the same fashion :lol: