Positive Alert!! Positive Alert!!!

Sat May 07, 2011 3:36 pm

We're gonna win the play offs!!!!!!!!!!!! :ayatollah:

Re: Positive Alert!! Positive Alert!!!

Sat May 07, 2011 4:02 pm

More topics like this please everyone!

Sat May 07, 2011 4:03 pm

f uck it c'mon then, lets just do it i'll be positive from not on I promise. :ayatollah:

Sat May 07, 2011 4:06 pm

RFMH wrote:f uck it c'mon then, lets just do it i'll be positive from not on I promise. :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat May 07, 2011 4:11 pm

:ayatollah: :P :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat May 07, 2011 5:04 pm

our last home game of the season went pear shaped last Monday......now we can put that right and secure a playoff final spot in front of the CCS faithful :ayatollah:

And, I get to have another few evenings and hopefully another saturday afternoon away from the missus :D ding dong :ayatollah:

Sat May 07, 2011 5:06 pm

Bluebird_in_Barry wrote:our last home game of the season went pear shaped last Monday......now we can put that right and secure a playoff final spot in front of the CCS faithful :ayatollah:

And, I get to have another few evenings and hopefully another saturday afternoon away from the missus :D ding dong :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol: :lol: ;) ;)

Sat May 07, 2011 5:14 pm

Fair do's Blazzing Saddles, Blazing Saddles is one of the best films ever!! "Never mind that sh1t.....here comes mongo!"

Right up there with Stir Crazy and See no evil hear no evil......and obviously, the hangover.

Sat May 07, 2011 5:18 pm

Sat May 07, 2011 5:18 pm

Everyone was going on 5 games ago how it was 5 cup finals, it was in our own hands and the place was bouncing...

We now have 3 cup finals instead and in theory don't even have to win all those games. Its going to be tough but we are capable.