Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Jesus guys lets get a grip. We have never had it so good!!

Sat May 07, 2011 3:15 pm

We have been around the playoffs the last 3 seasons (ok fåcked up with Preston) We have had an FA cup final not a bad 6 years. Our season is NOT OVER (Jesus if good old Winston was a Cardiff fan we would be speaking German with this defeatist attitude I hear of some of our posters) I know its been a monumental disappointment this week but that´s football!! We have a 1 in 4 chance our away form is excellent. I know some our players have messed up big time recently but surely lets get a positive mentality and professional attitude and I am sure Craig will lead us to the promised land! Before anyone starts I am not a Johnny cum lately been following the lads home and away since the 70´s and Jesus believe me we have never had it so good!
BLUEBIRDS IN SCANDINAVIA

Re: Jesus guys lets get a grip. We have never had it so good!!

Sat May 07, 2011 3:27 pm

danishblues wrote:We have been around the playoffs the last 3 seasons (ok fåcked up with Preston) We have had an FA cup final not a bad 6 years. Our season is NOT OVER (Jesus if good old Winston was a Cardiff fan we would be speaking German with this defeatist attitude I hear of some of our posters) I know its been a monumental disappointment this week but that´s football!! We have a 1 in 4 chance our away form is excellent. I know some our players have messed up big time recently but surely lets get a positive mentality and professional attitude and I am sure Craig will lead us to the promised land! Before anyone starts I am not a Johnny cum lately been following the lads home and away since the 70´s and Jesus believe me we have never had it so good!
BLUEBIRDS IN SCANDINAVIA

I just phoned the Samaritians and they said the same....

Sat May 07, 2011 3:31 pm

i agree :ayatollah:

Sat May 07, 2011 3:34 pm

Agree 100%...............onwards and upwards!!!!

BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBIRDS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat May 07, 2011 3:42 pm

just phoned the Samaritians and they said the same....

cant say more than that...whats more laughable is, theres a generation of fans who could be making thier 4th(!) trip to wembely in 5/6 years :roll:

Sat May 07, 2011 4:04 pm

danishblues wrote:We have been around the playoffs the last 3 seasons (ok fåcked up with Preston) We have had an FA cup final not a bad 6 years. Our season is NOT OVER (Jesus if good old Winston was a Cardiff fan we would be speaking German with this defeatist attitude I hear of some of our posters) I know its been a monumental disappointment this week but that´s football!! We have a 1 in 4 chance our away form is excellent. I know some our players have messed up big time recently but surely lets get a positive mentality and professional attitude and I am sure Craig will lead us to the promised land! Before anyone starts I am not a Johnny cum lately been following the lads home and away since the 70´s and Jesus believe me we have never had it so good!
BLUEBIRDS IN SCANDINAVIA

It's ok for you. You're right next to Norwich and are feeling the optimistic luurrrrrrvvvvv

Sat May 07, 2011 4:10 pm

In some ways you are right Danish. What frustrates me though as a fan of 30 years is the fact that some of our players earning big money have a shit attitude.

Sat May 07, 2011 4:21 pm

It's hard to argue with the setiment that we've never had it so good[unless you remember the fifties/early sixties]thats not the issue for me,the worry is,what if this is as good as it gets.

Sat May 07, 2011 4:38 pm

AWSOME POST ! SUPPORT THE BOYS AND MAKE SOME POSITIVE NOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!