Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WONT BE CARDIFF V SWANSEA

Sat May 07, 2011 2:42 pm

i dont think the fa, will want a cardiff, swansea final. neither the police, its just both sets of fans want it, as we have seen. the fa. are a little bit suspect :o , and i think there will be some late penalties by the refs, if its looking that way, what do you think?

Re: WONT BE CARDIFF V SWANSEA

Sat May 07, 2011 2:43 pm

No

Sat May 07, 2011 2:48 pm

ninianblue wrote:i dont think the fa, will want a cardiff, swansea final. neither the police, its just both sets of fans want it, as we have seen. the fa. are a little bit suspect :o , and i think there will be some late penalties by the refs, if its looking that way, what do you think?

Could you just imagine it tho how on earth would they police it :?

Sat May 07, 2011 2:49 pm

Bluebird_Melv wrote:
ninianblue wrote:i dont think the fa, will want a cardiff, swansea final. neither the police, its just both sets of fans want it, as we have seen. the fa. are a little bit suspect :o , and i think there will be some late penalties by the refs, if its looking that way, what do you think?

Bubble trips for both, with the allocation reduced a lot? Im not sure.

Take the shine off the day in a way, but would be amazing in the ground if we won!

Sat May 07, 2011 2:50 pm

I think it would be a night mare for the FA to have 2 welsh clubs in the final. , If the had taken points from QPR, we or swans would have gone up, then it could be that the other welsh club won the play offs , :lol: :lol: not the kind of thing the english fans nor the F A would like to see I reckon :lol: :lol:

Sat May 07, 2011 2:56 pm

Ya taking too much Class A

Sat May 07, 2011 3:12 pm

CCFCBULL wrote:
Bluebird_Melv wrote:

Bubble trips for both, with the allocation reduced a lot? Im not sure.

Take the shine off the day in a way, but would be amazing in the ground if we won!

and when we lose :twisted:

Sat May 07, 2011 3:18 pm

it would deffo be a bubble, but they couldnt reduce allocation

Sat May 07, 2011 5:20 pm

a bubble trip would mean 740 coaches for each club lol where will they find 1480 coaches hahaahahaha they will have to draft them in from english companys dont fancy the chances of the coaches being in 1 piece on the loseing side

Sat May 07, 2011 5:21 pm