Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Last year Bellers watched us at Wembley, this year....

Sat May 07, 2011 2:24 pm

He will lift the trophy for us............it's destined to happen!!!!!!!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Last year Bellers watched us at Wembley, this year....

Sat May 07, 2011 2:29 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:He will lift the trophy for us............it's destined to happen!!!!!!!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I agree. I can see it happening. Think you'll walk it to be honest. Quality side.

Sat May 07, 2011 2:31 pm

SCFC10 wrote:
Blazing Saddles wrote:He will lift the trophy for us............it's destined to happen!!!!!!!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I agree. I can see it happening. Think you'll walk it to be honest. Quality side.

I dont get you. Are you a cardiff fan. Or was that just a sarcastic remark ?

Sat May 07, 2011 2:32 pm

No, not at all. I just think Cardiff have too much quality and therefore will piss it. Plus you have the experience.

Sat May 07, 2011 2:33 pm

SCFC10 wrote:

Patronising tw*t!! do one.

Sat May 07, 2011 2:33 pm

SCFC10 wrote:

Well, lets face it, None of your players will be lifting it as I have a Barrett .50 cal sniper rifle loaded with 11 bullets with each players name on it Image :lol: I joke!

Sat May 07, 2011 3:07 pm

scfc10 2 Tough games against forest ...do you think you can do it over 2 legs?

I just hope our players realise this is it no more f**k ups!

Sat May 07, 2011 3:11 pm

billy ronson wrote:scfc10 2 Tough games against forest ...do you think you can do it over 2 legs?

I just hope our players realise this is it no more f**k ups!

No. Forest have a squad full of expensive players and are starting to put a run together. We in comparison have a squad full of cheap/free players from the likes of Scottish Division 1. Our record signing was for 500K FFS. I don't think we've got much of a chance at all.

Sat May 07, 2011 3:13 pm

caerdydd_78 wrote:
SCFC10 wrote:

Patronising tw*t!! do one.

I think he's genuine mate not like the other jacks that post on here

Sat May 07, 2011 3:16 pm

Yeah, he's straiight up

Sat May 07, 2011 3:23 pm

I was talking to a Jack today who's concerned if you don't go up then there are a few out of contract like Pratley and Rangel who will be gone....

The way this week has gone for us then funnily i think we can do it ! don't ask me why ?

And there is of course the potential Biggest South Wales derby ever...... heaven for one lot of supporters , hell for the other set.