Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WHERE WAS CHOPS DJ ?

Sat May 07, 2011 1:51 pm

Surley with the play offs coming it would have been the time to give chops some real play time ? and give us more chance of winning the game, and going into the play offs with a win under our belt. ? Do you guys agree ? or are my being silly ?

Re: WHERE WAS CHOPS DJ ?

Sat May 07, 2011 1:52 pm

he was one of the idiots on the lash before boro probably

Sat May 07, 2011 1:52 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:Surley with the play offs coming it would have been the time to give chops some real play time ? and give us more chance of winning the game, and going into the play offs with a win under our belt. ? Do you guys agree ? or are my being silly ?

Proves something maybe :?

Sat May 07, 2011 1:53 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:Surley with the play offs coming it would have been the time to give chops some real play time ? and give us more chance of winning the game, and going into the play offs with a win under our belt. ? Do you guys agree ? or are my being silly ?

On the naughty step

Sat May 07, 2011 1:53 pm

ccfcdor wrote:he was one of the idiots on the lash before boro probably

Chops, Bothroyd, JLS.

JLS seemingly gone, Chops seeming overlooked, Bothroyd, errm, starts.

Sat May 07, 2011 1:57 pm

Bothroyd drank less than chops and samuel apparantly not that it makes a diference. Now is the time to get behind the boys and show our support. :ayatollah:

Sat May 07, 2011 2:00 pm

Even if he was one of the guys out that night so was Jay, DJ should have said to him , Ok chops get out there and pull your self out of the hole you help put us in, and run your balls off for the fans .

Sat May 07, 2011 2:00 pm

and bywater

Sat May 07, 2011 2:03 pm

Why play him if rumours are right that he was one on the lash, f**k him.

Sat May 07, 2011 2:09 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:

Ok so why play Jay ? he was there also ? and Bywaters

Sat May 07, 2011 2:14 pm

They are playing like they are all pissed lately

Sat May 07, 2011 2:16 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:
RichardBluebird wrote:

Ok so why play Jay ? he was there also ? and Bywaters

Because its more regular with Chopra plus on his BBC report he had said that he gets away with things.

Sat May 07, 2011 2:17 pm

Mr Moo Cow wrote:They are playing like they are all pissed lately

For sure they are, Thats why I said give chops a run out, Jay has gone off the boil so really we only have one more goal getter and he is sitting on the bench , alot of fking good that is to us.

Sat May 07, 2011 5:04 pm

One thing that's bothered me all season. You can't play Chopra with Bellamy and Bothroyd. So who would you have taken off today to bring Chopra on.