Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Apart from that Jimmy Kebe, Reading are shite.

Sat May 07, 2011 1:47 pm

and a very average outfit.............if we turn up there is no reason whatsoever for us to march on Wembley and beat Forest in it!!
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Apart from that Jimmy Kebe, Reading are shite.

Sat May 07, 2011 1:48 pm

Yer well were shit also at this time.

Sat May 07, 2011 1:51 pm

Is he still injured? Wasn't in there squad today.

Sat May 07, 2011 1:52 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:Yer well were shit also at this time.

Disagree totally mate............one defeat in our last 8 games (i think its eight?)..........the middlesboro result and todays point against a very good Burnley team will galvanise the players and the fans. Its our time............ :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat May 07, 2011 1:54 pm

Shane Long , lets not forget him :!:

Sat May 07, 2011 1:54 pm

Apart from bellamy atm, we're pretty shit.

Sat May 07, 2011 1:56 pm

You cant finish 5th in the league and be shit :?

What a load of bull!

Sat May 07, 2011 1:57 pm

Pinster25 wrote:You cant finish 5th in the league and be shit :?

What a load of bull!

Bullshit? :lol: :ayatollah: i meant very very very average indeed and beatable................

Sat May 07, 2011 2:02 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:
Pinster25 wrote:You cant finish 5th in the league and be shit :?

What a load of bull!

Bullshit? :lol: :ayatollah: i meant very very very average indeed and beatable................

I dont swear mate :lol: I can see what your saying but they cant by that bad too finish 5th in the league

They gave us two good games :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat May 07, 2011 2:05 pm

Our name is on the Play Off trophy..............Reading won't stop us ;) :ayatollah:

Sat May 07, 2011 2:14 pm

You'll beat Reading with ease.

Sat May 07, 2011 2:16 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:Our name is on the Play Off trophy..............Reading won't stop us ;) :ayatollah:

No one should stop us :ayatollah:

Sat May 07, 2011 2:18 pm

Jimmy Kebe is just simply NOT good enough for this level.

Sat May 07, 2011 5:00 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:and a very average outfit.............if we turn up there is no reason whatsoever for us to march on Wembley and beat Forest in it!!
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

And appart from Bellamy so are we. When are people going to accept we haven't got as good a squad as everyone has kept saying we have all season.

Sat May 07, 2011 5:04 pm

Citysince1964 wrote:
Blazing Saddles wrote:and a very average outfit.............if we turn up there is no reason whatsoever for us to march on Wembley and beat Forest in it!!

And appart from Bellamy so are we. When are people going to accept we haven't got as good a squad as everyone has kept saying we have all season.

Oh dear...another cup half empty numptee........ :roll:

Sat May 07, 2011 5:08 pm

I wouldn't say Reading are shite far from it but I have to say I fancy our chances over 2 legs against them more than I do with Swansea and Forest.

In a one off game against either of the others anything can happen which we found out last year even if we have to overcome the DJ factor. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat May 07, 2011 6:16 pm

totally agree with you castleblue, spot on!!!