Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

is it just me!!!

Sat May 07, 2011 1:37 pm

I cant help but feel we have lost the plot, i feel like ive no interest in attending the play off game, feel like were there just to make up the numbers.

I really fear for next year, Jay gone, Burke gone, JET gone, Koumas gone, Bellars???? I am very scared, some good clubs coming back into the fold, Leeds looking good, Burnley currently doing us over, Southampton and Brighton coming up, and possibly Wolves, West Ham and Wigan coming down.

We have missed the boat past 2 years, I actually think we need to be careful for relegation, I am very very worried.

Just hope Tan and the malaysians dont give up...if they do....admin here we come. :oops:

Re: is it just me!!!

Sat May 07, 2011 1:43 pm

caerdydd_78 wrote:I cant help but feel we have lost the plot, i feel like ive no interest in attending the play off game, feel like were there just to make up the numbers.

I really fear for next year, Jay gone, Burke gone, JET gone, Koumas gone, Bellars???? I am very scared, some good clubs coming back into the fold, Leeds looking good, Burnley currently doing us over, Southampton and Brighton coming up, and possibly Wolves, West Ham and Wigan coming down.

We have missed the boat past 2 years, I actually think we need to be careful for relegation, I am very very worried.

Just hope Tan and the malaysians dont give up...if they do....admin here we come. :oops:

No your not mate :( just hope that your wrong though and im sure you do too

Middlesborough will be strong but i dont see wigan or wolves doing harm next year and tbh not really west ham

Just hope that goal lifts us up :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat May 07, 2011 1:44 pm

Pinster25 wrote:
caerdydd_78 wrote:I cant help but feel we have lost the plot, i feel like ive no interest in attending the play off game, feel like were there just to make up the numbers.

No your not mate :( just hope that your wrong though and im sure you do too

Middlesborough will be strong but i dont see wigan or wolves doing harm next year and tbh not really west ham

Just hope that goal lifts us up :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

im hurting so much its pissing me off, all the other 3 clubs won today, all well up for it, and look at us...its bad

Sat May 07, 2011 1:44 pm

You remind me of our attitude after the play-off last season.

Sat May 07, 2011 1:46 pm

Karl wrote:You remind me of our attitude after the play-off last season.

I know, i went into the play offs last year in real hope, finished on a good run, played superb against Leicester in there back yard, we all know what happened then, this year is different, Jones has lost the dressing room and the discapline is a disgrace.

Sat May 07, 2011 1:47 pm

The other three teams played agains bottom 6 teams today, and two of them were at home. We played a top 8 side away.

Everyone says the play off are a lottery.....so does recent form matter anyway?

Sat May 07, 2011 1:48 pm

we dont know what to expect anymore so i fully understand mate

Sat May 07, 2011 1:49 pm

I did feel like that but now i am 100% up for us winning the play offs!!!!!!!!

BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBIRDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sat May 07, 2011 1:50 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:

I did feel like that but now i am 100% up for us winning the play offs!!!!!!!!

BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBIRDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saddles I need a pick up......big time.

Sat May 07, 2011 1:50 pm

Karl wrote:You remind me of our attitude after the play-off last season.

After which we retained virtually all of the squad and added to it.