Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

So not only did we...

Sat May 07, 2011 12:43 pm

surrender any chances of automatics on monday, looks like we're throwing the towel in at turf moor to let the jerks go above us, cheerz ladz, enjoy your 2 months in the sun while most of us fans are gettin stick in work tryin to earn enough money to pay for our season tickets to come and watch you play lyk a bunch of overpayed primadonnas, plz turn this scoreline around and make me eat my words :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: So not only did we...

Sat May 07, 2011 12:46 pm

Damage has been done. Partying,woeful display for the last 135 min and DJ failure to turn up to do lap of honour on last home game is enuff for me to signal a change in dictatorship regardless of promotion. It will be a nightmare under DJ in the premiership

Sat May 07, 2011 12:50 pm

piroteczz wrote:Damage has been done. Partying,woeful display for the last 135 min and DJ failure to turn up to do lap of honour on last home game is enuff for me to signal a change in dictatorship regardless of promotion. It will be a nightmare under DJ in the premiership

Totally agree with you mate

Sat May 07, 2011 1:20 pm

20 mins to go losin 1 nil, chopra on the bench, what does DJ do? Bring mcphail on, great :x