Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SURELY DAYA WASN'T WRONG

Sat May 07, 2011 11:11 am

There must be mistake Dayo's never wrong. Ask big Sam he will back that upStan obviously has better connections. :x :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: SURELY DAYA WASN'T WRONG

Sat May 07, 2011 11:24 am

BigGwynram wrote:There must be mistake Dayo's never wrong. Ask big Sam he will back that upStan obviously has better connections. :x :lol: :lol: :lol:

One day people will learn Daya is a wind up merchant.

Sat May 07, 2011 11:27 am

BigGwynram wrote:There must be mistake Dayo's never wrong. Ask big Sam he will back that upStan obviously has better connections. :x :lol: :lol: :lol:

Trouble is Stan's connections are not A listers. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat May 07, 2011 11:35 am

Indeed I was wrong Gwyn you are correct - although sources of information claim it was a carve up . I'm ashamed to say it looks like if you are a London club you get away with things even when guilty . Sad though you seem to have more joy in me being wrong than QPR not being deducted .

If everyone was always right and perfect then what a boring place it would be.

Must dash - at Aston gate watching a fairwater boy make his first team debut !!

Toodle Pip xxx

Sat May 07, 2011 11:38 am

ridofrid wrote:

Trouble is Stan's connections are not A listers. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

They may not be A listers but at least they exist :lol: :lol: :lol: xist.

Sat May 07, 2011 11:52 am

Daya wrote:Indeed I was wrong Gwyn you are correct - although sources of information claim it was a carve up . I'm ashamed to say it looks like if you are a London club you get away with things even when guilty . Sad though you seem to have more joy in me being wrong than QPR not being deducted .

Toodle Pip xxx

lets wait and see what the fa come up with in regards to their outcome because the two charges i was told they held their hands up to one of them constitued a 10 point deduction.
Can you imagine if this had been another club other than qpr and without the financial clout to hire the best legal teams.
they would have been slaughtered and i believe the threat of high court action etc making the season drag on has led to the fa bottling it

Sat May 07, 2011 11:55 am

steve davies wrote:
Daya wrote:Indeed I was wrong Gwyn you are correct - although sources of information claim it was a carve up . I'm ashamed to say it looks like if you are a London club you get away with things even when guilty . Sad though you seem to have more joy in me being wrong than QPR not being deducted .

Toodle Pip xxx

lets wait and see what the fa come up with in regards to their outcome because the two charges i was told they held their hands up to one of them constitued a 10 point deduction.
Can you imagine if this had been another club other than qpr and without the financial clout to hire the best legal teams.
they would have been slaughtered and i believe the threat of high court action etc making the season drag on has led to the fa bottling it

Which, depending on what they've been found guilty of, could in turn lead to legal action from other clubs.

Sat May 07, 2011 12:37 pm

Get the pies out and form a queue.Bound to happen because we know how much Dayo hates bet welchers.

Sat May 07, 2011 12:39 pm

Toodle Pip xxx

Loyal supporter, loyal supporter.

Sat May 07, 2011 2:24 pm

nerd wrote:
steve davies wrote:

Toodle Pip xxx

Which, depending on what they've been found guilty of, could in turn lead to legal action from other clubs.

Not us though as it would be pointless. Jacks cannot afford it either.

Sat May 07, 2011 2:27 pm

BigGwynram wrote:

Toodle Pip xxx

Loyal supporter, loyal supporter.

Not sure he has ever said he is. I am looking forward to the clarkes pie throwing though.

Sat May 07, 2011 3:05 pm

Daya, what an imbecile!

Sat May 07, 2011 6:53 pm

Stan will be welcomed back as the all conquering hero.

Sat May 07, 2011 6:53 pm

Stan will be welcomed back as the all conquering hero.

Sat May 07, 2011 6:57 pm

Toodle Pip xxx

How did he get on did he start or was he on the bench.

Sat May 07, 2011 7:17 pm

Pack it in ladies or you'll both be grounded