Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

We are going up via the playoffs............

Sat May 07, 2011 10:57 am

and there will be no better feeling.

Our squad is stronger for last seasons heartbreak. We will not make the same mistake twice. We are the form team and the Boro game will be a blessing in disguise

FORGET ABOUT QPR AND WHATS RIGHT OR WRONG

We will do things our way and anyone who has called us bottlers will have it shoved back down their throats

2011 is our year :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: We are going up via the playoffs............

Sat May 07, 2011 10:59 am

its simple- we will not go up with certain individuals in our team and DJ as our 'bottle ie'.. 'build us up to let us down' type manager

Sat May 07, 2011 11:01 am

ccfcdor wrote:its simple- we will not go up with certain individuals in our team and DJ as our 'bottle ie'.. 'build us up to let us down' type manager

BOOOOOOOOO :lol:

I must say i agree but this is now our only hope this year and i have to remain positive :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat May 07, 2011 11:08 am

piroteczz wrote:and there will be no better feeling.

Our squad is stronger for last seasons heartbreak. We will not make the same mistake twice. We are the form team and the Boro game will be a blessing in disguise

FORGET ABOUT QPR AND WHATS RIGHT OR WRONG

We will do things our way and anyone who has called us bottlers will have it shoved back down their throats

2011 is our year :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I would love to share your optimism. If we play to our ability in the playoffs we'll breeze it......but we have a tendency of bottling it