Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

QPR NOT TO BE DEDUCTED POINTS

Sat May 07, 2011 10:43 am

I have just heard, from a good source, the FA have made their decision, but its not being made public yet.

QPR WONT be deducted points from the championship....and the outcome WONT affect anything to do with the championship.

I dont know what the punishment will be..but ive been told it wont effect anything to do with the championship...

Re: QPR NOT TO BE DEDUCTED POINTS

Sat May 07, 2011 10:48 am

Its just been on TV about it, Look at my past post on this, I TOLD YOU ALL ALONG , There a London Club No way would they let a Welsh club go up over a english club. Hope that sits well with all you english ASS kisser on here.

Sat May 07, 2011 10:53 am

Disgrace, they have broken the rules and found guilty on some charges but have got away with it. Lets put it this way what if it was Cardiff or the jacks that broke the rules.....

Lets piss them off and win the play offs

Sat May 07, 2011 10:53 am

I remember when this first broke saying there would be no points deduction.

The decision is made 'no point' ;) in moaning about it, we had our chance and blew it. What we have now got is what we deserve a chance at promotion via the play-offs.

Sat May 07, 2011 10:55 am

ccfcdor wrote:I have just heard, from a good source, the FA have made their decision, but its not being made public yet.

QPR WONT be deducted points from the championship....and the outcome WONT affect anything to do with the championship.

I dont know what the punishment will be..but ive been told it wont effect anything to do with the championship...

It's been made public

http://www.thefa.com/TheFA/Disciplinary ... ion-070511

Time to move on and congratulate QPR for their fantastic performance this season. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat May 07, 2011 10:55 am

The fa haven't learned anything from the tevez affair then. Qpr guilty and get let off. Could there be a legal battle for the team that finishes 3rd if they don't go up? Wether it be us or jacks

Sat May 07, 2011 11:03 am

Pidgeofcdf wrote:The fa haven't learned anything from the tevez affair then. Qpr guilty and get let off. Could there be a legal battle for the team that finishes 3rd if they don't go up? Wether it be us or jacks

They have been found guilty of 2 charges. West Ham were found guilty of not providing correct documentation in 2006 and Sheffield United won compensation on the grounds that WHU failed to provide a duty of care.

If one of the proven charges is the false documentation then by all means there will be a claim for compensation from the 3rd placed team.

Sat May 07, 2011 11:05 am

Congratulations to QPR n their tainted victory.
Move on.

Sat May 07, 2011 11:06 am

We all know where we stand,if we're ever in trouble with the FA again,we need to get ourselves a PO box with a London postcode :D

Sat May 07, 2011 3:47 pm

nojac wrote:We all know where we stand,if we're ever in trouble with the FA again,we need to get ourselves a PO box with a London postcode :D

No you don't. :ugeek:

No Welsh club could've been found guilty of the more serious charges because the regulations do not apply in Wales (or the EU) - that was part of the problem - so you're more privelidged than you think.

I came on here because of the amount of garbage that was being written about the Rangers story, which is a shame, because I've always enjoyed banter with CCFC contingents on both sides of the border.

So forget the tainted crap, go out and enjoy yerselves and who knows, we may still see you all next season.

Sat May 07, 2011 4:06 pm

Oh thats ok then.