Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

QPR Outcome...

Sat May 07, 2011 9:42 am

Before I incur the wrath of StanQPR, I am not commenting on whether or not QPR should be fined or docked points or even if they are guilty, but this is how I have been feeling since the game against Boro.

I can't help but thinking that if Cardiff go on to win today, I hope QPR are docked points so we can go up in 3rd place. It's not about winning without merit, it's about Premiership football.

However, if we fail to get 3 points (not that I'm being pessimistic) and Swansea win, I hope QPR get nothing but a fine.

Not that I have anything against Swansea going up, I just don't want them to get there before us.

Does anyone else have the exact same feeling?

Re: QPR Outcome...

Sat May 07, 2011 9:45 am

agree 100% with you.i have a horrible feeling we want get 3 points today the gypos will & then qpr get points deducted,meaning the gypos go up,doesnt bear thinking about!

Sat May 07, 2011 9:50 am

I'd rather see both Welsh clubs in Premiership than only one.

Sat May 07, 2011 9:51 am

If that happens, Cardiff got no one to blame anyone else but themselves, plenty of opportunities to stretch that gap and didn't, Swansea spent a tiny amount of money and have a manager that's been there a year. Swansea finishing above us (regardless of wether or not that gets them 'promoted in 3rd place') shows more proof that DJ should go.

Sat May 07, 2011 9:54 am

pentwyndynamo wrote:Before I incur the wrath of StanQPR, I am not commenting on whether or not QPR should be fined or docked points or even if they are guilty, but this is how I have been feeling since the game against Boro.

I can't help but thinking that if Cardiff go on to win today, I hope QPR are docked points so we can go up in 3rd place. It's not about winning without merit, it's about Premiership football.

However, if we fail to get 3 points (not that I'm being pessimistic) and Swansea win, I hope QPR get nothing but a fine.

Not that I have anything against Swansea going up, I just don't want them to get there before us.

It's called Tribalism Pentwyn none of us will have a problem with the Jack Bastards getting to the PL - JUST NOT BEFORE US. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat May 07, 2011 10:01 am

quadsas wrote:I'd rather see both Welsh clubs in Premiership than only one.

I too would like to keep our Derby - in the premiership! :ayatollah:

Sat May 07, 2011 10:23 am

I'd be happy if we both went up this year, but finishing 3rd (if that happens) means we'd be up there before them :ayatollah:

To think how lucky the premiership would be to have such a great derby, better than the likes of Man Utd V Man City, Arsenal V Tottenham.... :mrgreen:

Sat May 07, 2011 10:25 am

pentwyndynamo wrote:Before I incur the wrath of StanQPR, I am not commenting on whether or not QPR should be fined or docked points or even if they are guilty, but this is how I have been feeling since the game against Boro.

That's the way I have always viewed it :lol:

Sat May 07, 2011 10:30 am

Merlin wrote:
quadsas wrote:I'd rather see both Welsh clubs in Premiership than only one.

I too would like to keep our Derby - in the premiership! :ayatollah:

I would too, but i wouldnt moan if we went up ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat May 07, 2011 10:52 am

might as well kill this thread then!

Found guilty, but we'll let you off...