Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Heaton is Out

Sat May 07, 2011 7:13 am

Heatons out for today with his groin again, so looks like the pisshead starts in goal.....come on bywater u got some making up to do!!!

Re: Heaton is Out

Sat May 07, 2011 7:30 am

Judging by last week showing you'd swear Heaton was the one on the piss! shit!

Sat May 07, 2011 8:40 am

Heaton cost us against Boro

Sat May 07, 2011 8:54 am

He steps to the left, he steps to the right, now we all know that Heaton is shite........my 14 year old as been saying it all season.....new goalkeeper for next season, nĂºmero Ono priority.

Sat May 07, 2011 9:04 am

Bang out of order, heaton didnt have a chance vs boro, shit defending im afraid, i thought people that knew about football frequented this forum :?

Sat May 07, 2011 9:06 am

Mr Moo Cow wrote:Heaton cost us against Boro

No they all cost us against boro not just heaton :?

Sat May 07, 2011 9:22 am

IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:Bang out of order, heaton didnt have a chance vs boro, shit defending im afraid, i thought people that knew about football frequented this forum :?

For the first goal v Boro he was well out of position....hence his little dance across the goal line in his failed attempt to reach Lita's header. But will also say that the cross could have been stopped and Lita', who is not a big target man, should not have been allowed to get the header in by our TWO defenders who were marking him.

Sat May 07, 2011 9:40 am

Young player of the season and after one dodgy game he gets stick. Disgracful

Sat May 07, 2011 9:44 am

IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:Bang out of order, heaton didnt have a chance vs boro, shit defending im afraid, i thought people that knew about football frequented this forum :?

My point exactly, when your defenders f**k up your goalkeeper needs to step up to the plate, I have watched paddy kenny do it all season, he must have got them 12-15 points..and that's the difference for me...have a look at the Norwich game where we should have come away with 3 points.

Sat May 07, 2011 10:15 am

2blue2handle wrote:Young player of the season and after one dodgy game he gets stick. Disgracful

Have to agree he been one of our better players this year saved us many points

Most of u probably saying he has had a good season b 4 he made a mistake for borough 1st goal

Sat May 07, 2011 10:18 am

Heaton has kept us in many games this season and tbh i dont think we would be in this postion without him

He had one bad game but he was no different to anyone else out there on monday

Sat May 07, 2011 10:19 am

All players make mistakes, keepers are unlucky as when they make a mistake it usually ends up as a goal. Heaton and Marshall are very capable keepers.

Sat May 07, 2011 10:21 am

2blue2handle wrote:All players make mistakes, keepers are unlucky as when they make a mistake it usually ends up as a goal. Heaton and Marshall are very capable keepers.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat May 07, 2011 10:22 am

Its a team effort and they are all to blame for taking their eyes off the prize. Hopefully its a harsh lesson learned and they will win the next 4 on the bounce and go up where nobody in the country can have any complaints about Cardiff being in the english premier league :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat May 07, 2011 10:50 am

3 goals and that must be the goalkeeper's fault. What about the other 10 players in front of him, not forgetting the role played by the opposition?