Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

If Bothroyd can get back up to full pace

Sat May 07, 2011 6:34 am

Like he was for the first 20 games, he and Bellamy would smash us through the playoffs ................

Come on Jay you owe us, one last push before you go :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: If Bothroyd can get back up to full pace

Sat May 07, 2011 6:36 am

Bluebina wrote:Like he was for the first 20 games, he and Bellamy would smash us through the playoffs ................

Come on Jay you owe us, one last push before you go :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

If we play as well as we did against qpr at home,nobody will touch us in the playoffs mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat May 07, 2011 6:38 am

Midfield general wrote:Forget it he's made his bed

Love him or loathe him,i want to see him go out in a blaze of glory :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat May 07, 2011 6:42 am

Midfield general wrote:
boxerbob wrote:
Midfield general wrote:Forget it he's made his bed

Love him or loathe him,i want to see him go out in a blaze of glory :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

He doesn't give a shit about us or the club. f**k him, JLS, Chorpa and any other player who takes the piss out of us.

i hope the players who went out on the piss,come the end of season f**k off from this great club

Sat May 07, 2011 6:55 am

End of season clear out needed in my opinion.

Get in some players who want to play for the club, the shirt, the badge and the fans. We need a midfield battler, someone who'll get stuck in and win possession back better as well. I honestly think we should be looking at some players from League One, possibly from the teams that just come up. Obviously they're good enough, look at how far Norwich, Leeds and Millwall have come on this season. 100% from an unknown player is better than 60% from a Jay Bothroyd or Michael Chopra after a night on the razz. Even if we don't get the result, they'll still have the respect for putting in the effort and showing a good work ethic.