Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Players have let down the club in three ways..

Fri May 06, 2011 9:33 pm

1) The embarrasing 3-0 loss against a mid-table side, one of the worst teams in the division imo.

2) The whole drinking debacle. JLS and Chopra have lost my respect and should leave next season. JLS could have cost us promotion, as he was at fault for TWO of the goals. Blake or even Naylor would have been better than a half pissed JLS.

3) The whole Kevin McNaughton and Massey situation. All around YouTube. Hundreds of people slagging McNaughton off and imo this is hurting the clubs reputation.

Sorry, I know the game was on Monday but I'm still angry about it. :ayatollah:

Re: Players have let down the club in three ways..

Fri May 06, 2011 9:59 pm

jbirdrules wrote:1) The embarrasing 3-0 loss against a mid-table side, one of the worst teams in the division imo.

2) The whole drinking debacle. JLS and Chopra have lost my respect and should leave next season. JLS could have cost us promotion, as he was at fault for TWO of the goals. Blake or even Naylor would have been better than a half pissed JLS.

3) The whole Kevin McNaughton and Massey situation. All around YouTube. Hundreds of people slagging McNaughton off and imo this is hurting the clubs reputation.

Sorry, I know the game was on Monday but I'm still angry about it. :ayatollah:

Completly Agree :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

But i do think people just cant blame it on jls, i aint defending what he did cause no one can

but they were all poor monday not just jls