Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO STAN-QPR

Fri May 06, 2011 9:22 pm

Still 100% confident????????????

Re: FAO STAN-QPR

Fri May 06, 2011 9:41 pm

Absolutely.

The FA have been ripped apart for the last 3 days why would an announcement tonight change anything? Has someone just remembered to mention something that the hearing that will throw it wide open?

Na.

Read my response to Carl's thread. That's my honest OPINION. Not spoke to anyone this evening so my opinion only.

Fri May 06, 2011 9:44 pm

so stan, is this all down to your , team of lawyers etc, that you got away with it, or is qpr innocent anyway?

Fri May 06, 2011 10:02 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:Absolutely.

The FA have been ripped apart for the last 3 days why would an announcement tonight change anything? Has someone just remembered to mention something that the hearing that will throw it wide open?

Na.

Read my response to Carl's thread. That's my honest OPINION. Not spoke to anyone this evening so my opinion only.

I have though all along you would get done, now I am just having doubts for the first time that you MIGHT just get away with it, I would have thought they would have done it by now :?: :?: :?:

Fri May 06, 2011 10:09 pm

Bluebina wrote:

Na.

I have though all along you would get done, now I am just having doubts for the first time that you MIGHT just get away with it, I would have thought they would have done it by now :?: :?: :?:

And I have said from day dot we won't get done. Why would you think we would get done? The media is a powerful tool.

Not always right though eh.

Ninian-Think its a case of the FA tried to make a mountain out of a mole hill & it just didn't work out like that.

Fri May 06, 2011 10:13 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

Na.

And I have said from day dot we won't get done. Why would you think we would get done? The media is a powerful tool.

Not always right though eh.

Ninian-Think its a case of the FA tried to make a mountain out of a mole hill & it just didn't work out like that.

It's turning into a joke all the players have to play tomorrow not knowing if it's a playoff final or a glorified friendly in preparation for the playoffs !!!

Fri May 06, 2011 10:15 pm

stan, i was told, that fifa, warned the fa, that they were the worst run fa in europe,and to get your house in order, i thought it might be bad timing by qpr. to be brought up in front of the fa, with fifa looking over there shoulder?

Fri May 06, 2011 10:44 pm

ninianblue wrote:stan, i was told, that fifa, warned the fa, that they were the worst run fa in europe,and to get your house in order, i thought it might be bad timing by qpr. to be brought up in front of the fa, with fifa looking over there shoulder?

Prob was bad timing but when you have unsufficient evidence & top legal eagles bang on your case its never gonna be a positive outcome.

The FA are realising this now.

Fri May 06, 2011 10:49 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:
ninianblue wrote:stan, i was told, that fifa, warned the fa, that they were the worst run fa in europe,and to get your house in order, i thought it might be bad timing by qpr. to be brought up in front of the fa, with fifa looking over there shoulder?

Prob was bad timing but when you have unsufficient evidence & top legal eagles bang on your case its never gonna be a positive outcome.

Stan,you've stuck by qpr through thick n thin with all this comotion!Just say we wake up tomorrow and qpr has raked in a hefty points deduction!Would you still come on this mb?

Fri May 06, 2011 10:50 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:

Hi Stan , are you saying that your guilty but your best solicitors are getting you off ? Sounds like your the alleged football version of OJ SIMPSON ????

Fri May 06, 2011 10:57 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:

Stan, I may be way off the mark but I thought the legal representatives for both the FA and QPR were from the same company? Or did you get the more senior/best one? ;)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1383286/Charles-Sale-QPR-lawyers-playing-FA.html

Fri May 06, 2011 10:58 pm

boxerbob wrote:
Stan-QPR wrote:

Stan,you've stuck by qpr through thick n thin with all this comotion!Just say we wake up tomorrow and qpr has raked in a hefty points deduction!Would you still come on this mb?

Course I would mate I'm a man of honour. Have said from day 1 we won't be stopped going up whilst all around everyone was claiming to KNOW we are getting a 15 point deduction.

Have I stuttered once with regards to what I've been told 7 what I believe will happen? Never once mate. All is good.

Fri May 06, 2011 11:00 pm

Dange wrote:
Stan-QPR wrote:

Stan, I may be way off the mark but I thought the legal representatives for both the FA and QPR were from the same company? Or did you get the more senior/best one? ;)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1383286/Charles-Sale-QPR-lawyers-playing-FA.html

They are out of the same chambers yes albeit they are both self employed but the QPR brief is the head honcho & numero uno in this field. The man you need if you want to tough it out I believe is the description of Ian Mill.

NIreland. What I'm saying is our brief has done considerably better than the FA's brief. In a nutshell.

Fri May 06, 2011 11:01 pm

The man bringing home the bacon.

http://www.blackstonechambers.com/peopl ... ll_qc.html

Fri May 06, 2011 11:04 pm

Dange wrote:
Stan-QPR wrote:Prob was bad timing but when you have unsufficient evidence & top legal eagles bang on your case its never gonna be a positive outcome.

Sack the one the FA got I tells ya!!! :lol:
Heard a lot about Mills....represented everyone from F1 teams to Beckham......maybe G,S & M :ayatollah: [/quote]

Fri May 06, 2011 11:07 pm

The FA are realising this now.[/quote]
Stan,you've stuck by qpr through thick n thin with all this comotion!Just say we wake up tomorrow and qpr has raked in a hefty points deduction!Would you still come on this mb?[/quote]

Course I would mate I'm a man of honour. Have said from day 1 we won't be stopped going up whilst all around everyone was claiming to KNOW we are getting a 15 point deduction.

Have I stuttered once with regards to what I've been told 7 what I believe will happen? Never once mate. All is good.[/quote]
I dont know what is going to happen,under the worse scenario if you would come back cos you probably have more stick!In all fairness its nice to have a different opinion on here,afterall we're all biased towards our own clubs

Fri May 06, 2011 11:08 pm

QPR are the best team in the league with the best manager hense why they have finished however many points ahead of us.

we have an underperforming, overpaid bunch of players, who for some lifestyle, cars and women mean more than playing for Cardiff City!!
We also have an arragont over paid and over rated manager who cant control the squad he has put together.!!

THAT IS MY FIRST RANT SINCE THE BORO RESULT AND THE DRINKING ETC....

and f**k i feel good now :D

Fri May 06, 2011 11:17 pm

stan, cant help thinking, i smell a rat, im not going to beat about the bush, but i think both you and i know, qpr are guilty, but , as they say, money talks, and qpr have talked money, fair play, they have splashed the cash on people who are top of there game, and they have done a forensic operation on every line, sentence, and word the fa have put in there rules, im not knocking the club for that, i would want the same for my club,, but, i think come the end of the enquiry, qpr board will walk away with a smirk on there faces, knowing, they pulled the wool over the fa.s faces

Fri May 06, 2011 11:22 pm

ninianblue wrote:stan, cant help thinking, i smell a rat, im not going to beat about the bush, but i think both you and i know, qpr are guilty, but , as they say, money talks, and qpr have talked money, fair play, they have splashed the cash on people who are top of there game, and they have done a forensic operation on every line, sentence, and word the fa have put in there rules, im not knocking the club for that, i would want the same for my club,, but, i think come the end of the enquiry, qpr board will walk away with a smirk on there faces, knowing, they pulled the wool over the fa.s faces

You are probably right mate but on the flip side if the evidence was as good as people were trying to make out on here we'd be bang to rights no however good Ian Mill is, rules are rules?

Paladini is a slippery fucker & the sooner he's out of my club the better, I have no doubts he's pulled strokes I KNOW he's pulled strokes but with this case I don't know the minute details. All I've really been told is that we can answer every charge put to is & the FA are out of their depth. That's what was told to me the charges were made against us months ago.
Last edited by Stan-QPR on Fri May 06, 2011 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri May 06, 2011 11:23 pm

ninianblue wrote:stan, cant help thinking, i smell a rat, im not going to beat about the bush, but i think both you and i know, qpr are guilty, but , as they say, money talks, and qpr have talked money, fair play, they have splashed the cash on people who are top of there game, and they have done a forensic operation on every line, sentence, and word the fa have put in there rules, im not knocking the club for that, i would want the same for my club,, but, i think come the end of the enquiry, qpr board will walk away with a smirk on there faces, knowing, they pulled the wool over the fa.s faces

i was thinking earlier if we were in the same position and the riddler was here :?
ok he can bulllshit, but were would we find the money, we would probably have the local binman put in a suit for 4 days, and have no club by tomorrow :oops:

Fri May 06, 2011 11:31 pm

with all due respect, risdale is a bullshiter, those people employed by qpr are top, top, people in there profession, dont know if its right, but i heard on hear today of the figure £700 per hour they charge :roll:

Fri May 06, 2011 11:34 pm

ninianblue wrote:with all due respect, risdale is a bullshiter, those people employed by qpr are top, top, people in there profession, dont know if its right, but i heard on hear today of the figure £700 per hour they charge :roll:

Correct

Fri May 06, 2011 11:39 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:
ninianblue wrote:with all due respect, risdale is a bullshiter, those people employed by qpr are top, top, people in there profession, dont know if its right, but i heard on hear today of the figure £700 per hour they charge :roll:

Correct

Stan..... I'm an oldie...... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOcbA381 ... DBA924682C :ayatollah:

QPR deserve it. ;)

Fri May 06, 2011 11:48 pm

:lol: :lol:

Love it Uncs :ayatollah: