Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ANNOUNCEMENT TO BE MADE BEFORE GAME TOMORROW

Fri May 06, 2011 10:13 pm

i dont care im in blackpool smurf suit hanging up, nice day had by all weather been fine tomorrow we win our last game of the season :ayatollah:

Fri May 06, 2011 10:15 pm

jinks-rct wrote:
Stan-QPR wrote:
CityGent wrote:Patrick Barclay announced in the Guardian today that the delay was'bad news for QPR'

Who are you liable to believe? The UK's leading sports writer for the past twenty-five years, or a cockney named Stan?

:mrgreen:

We will soon find out won't we. ;)

Jinks-go & take your face for a shit mate. Have you got a length of rope ready? Judging by you're posts your gonna need it :twisted:

Above post very true but who am I to comment on what the IRC hand down as a sufficient punishment. I see what your saying but it is what it is mate. All will be revealed soon enough no doubt.

i woudnt hang myself over qpr im not as obssesed with them like you are of cardiff.. over a 1000+ posts on another teams message board the majority just bickering denying qpr's guilt. wow some input you add :roll:

Is that the best you can do? :lol: :lol:

Had plenty of support on here mate don't see to many singing your praises. :roll:

Keep chewing them sour grapes hahahahaha LOVE IT :ayatollah:

Fri May 06, 2011 10:45 pm

If they announced decision before matches and it went against QPR there could be riots at QPR , also if post on working day is true then wont be tomorow.

Has the qpr case actually closed or is there still evidence and further points of the 7 allegations to discuss???

Did not think it was over so cant give judgement surely ??

Fri May 06, 2011 11:42 pm

What does my head in is all these so called experts on the radio, tv etc. They all seem to think that it just relates to 'third party ownership', how about you read all 7 charges you feckin cretins. Apologies, rant over.

P.S Stan - it is a teeny weeny bit sad that you have made that many posts on a rivals board. Some would say you need to get a life :lol:

Fri May 06, 2011 11:46 pm

ccfclover wrote:What does my head in is all these so called experts on the radio, tv etc. They all seem to think that it just relates to 'third party ownership', how about you read all 7 charges you feckin cretins. Apologies, rant over.

P.S Stan - it is a teeny weeny bit sad that you have made that many posts on a rivals board. Some would say you need to get a life :lol:

Yea my life is awful mate.

Own my house in a gorgeous area

Range Rover Sport on the drive

Beautiful kids

Can nick a good bird

AND MY TEAM ARE HEADING INTO THE PREMIERSHIP :lol: :lol: :lol:

What a shitty existence!!

Fri May 06, 2011 11:54 pm

Oh and if you need any verification on what I said Carl saw me at the services before your Doncaster game & I'm friends with Claire, Milly & Annis they will tell you what a charming handsome chap I am :lol: :lol:

Must dash, off to bed gotta be up early. We have a promotion party planned in West London see :D

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

P.S. Good luck tomorrow at Burnley. You will win 1-0 I reckon.

Sat May 07, 2011 12:01 am

Stan-QPR wrote:
ccfclover wrote:What does my head in is all these so called experts on the radio, tv etc. They all seem to think that it just relates to 'third party ownership', how about you read all 7 charges you feckin cretins. Apologies, rant over.

Beautiful kids

Can nick a good bird

If thats the case then how about you start spending more time with your kids in your house that you 'own' (not many people dont own one) or take them for a ride in your 'range rover sport' (could start a 'mines biggar than yours' but wont). Material is f**k all pal, someone needs to grow up.

Sat May 07, 2011 1:02 am

FACT. Unless an anouncement is made before kick off, no deduction from the Championship season can be made because it would contravene the FA's own rules on timing of deductions. Any deduction after the last round of matches would effect next season. The league know this full well, that's why they sanctioned the presentation. And that's why Mr.Pallios and the Sun are back tracking, and why you can't bet on QPR winning the championship, market suspended on Betfair and pretty much everywhere else. The ramifications of an appeal involving a deduction for this season are horrendous, everyone has finally got that, the issue now is whether an EPL deduction could be sustained in the event of an appeal on that. I suspect there is a concern that these regulations are unsustainable in law, since they apply nowhere else in the EU - Wales included. What a mess.

The press btw have not distinguished themselves in this matter, but then neither has anyone else.

Sat May 07, 2011 1:03 am

FACT. Unless an anouncement is made before kick off, no deduction from the Championship season can be made because it would contravene the FA's own rules on timing of deductions. Any deduction after the last round of matches would effect next season. The league know this full well, that's why they sanctioned the presentation. And that's why Mr.Pallios and the Sun are back tracking, and why you can't bet on QPR winning the championship, market suspended on Betfair and pretty much everywhere else. The ramifications of an appeal involving a deduction for this season are horrendous, everyone has finally got that, the issue now is whether an EPL deduction could be sustained in the event of an appeal on that. I suspect there is a concern that these regulations are unsustainable in law, since they apply nowhere else in the EU - Wales included. What a mess.

The press btw have not distinguished themselves in this matter, but then neither has anyone else.

Sat May 07, 2011 2:23 am

Jinks-go & take your face for a shit mate. Have you got a length of rope ready? Judging by you're posts your gonna need it :twisted:

Above post very true but who am I to comment on what the IRC hand down as a sufficient punishment. I see what your saying but it is what it is mate. All will be revealed soon enough no doubt.[/quote]

i woudnt hang myself over qpr im not as obssesed with them like you are of cardiff.. over a 1000+ posts on another teams message board the majority just bickering denying qpr's guilt. wow some input you add :roll:[/quote]

Is that the best you can do? :lol: :lol:

Had plenty of support on here mate don't see to many singing your praises. :roll:

Keep chewing them sour grapes hahahahaha LOVE IT :ayatollah:[/quote]

i dont want people sucking up to me with false praises.. i f*cking hate everything to do with qpr and always have.. i doubt your even a qpr fan something abit sinister about you :roll:

Sat May 07, 2011 2:39 am

Over the past weeks this stan qprs post seem to be gettig more and more arrogant and argumentative im not bashing him but it always seems to be i know annis cardif fans like me better than you qpr are the high and mighty youre shit my cars got a better engine my house is in a nice area...... I could be wrong as i dont know the guy but on here he comes off as a c**t and when someone argues back he always has to "pop off to bed" as he has a promotion party to get ready for ....

Sat May 07, 2011 2:47 am

the announcement would probably be that QPR are getting no points deducted, thats why the title is going to loftus road tommorow.

Sat May 07, 2011 4:23 am

Stan-QPR wrote:

Yea my life is awful mate. - thought as much if you spend so much on a rivals message board.

Own my house in a gorgeous area - gorgeous area? what area is that then? if its in London there is no nice parts. :lol:

Range Rover Sport on the drive - thinly veiled 'I couldn't afford a better vehicle' post IMO.

Beautiful kids - in your opinion.

Can nick a good bird - budgie? peacock? parakeet? owl? im guessing parrot because you always talk the same repetitive nonsense

I fully agree. Your team are heading to the premiership and if you're found guilty yet given a slap on the wrists every other club will know you as cheats. Your reputation will be tarnished and everyone will hate you but you won't care will you because 'the sky is blue' :lol: :lol:

Sat May 07, 2011 8:29 am

seattle wrote:FACT. Unless an anouncement is made before kick off, no deduction from the Championship season can be made because it would contravene the FA's own rules on timing of deductions. Any deduction after the last round of matches would effect next season. The league know this full well, that's why they sanctioned the presentation. And that's why Mr.Pallios and the Sun are back tracking, and why you can't bet on QPR winning the championship, market suspended on Betfair and pretty much everywhere else. The ramifications of an appeal involving a deduction for this season are horrendous, everyone has finally got that, the issue now is whether an EPL deduction could be sustained in the event of an appeal on that. I suspect there is a concern that these regulations are unsustainable in law, since they apply nowhere else in the EU - Wales included. What a mess.

Anyone able to confirm this as this would certainly end any chance of points being deducted this season if the business day rule is correct. Can't see any points then being deducted in the Premiership next season as this would open legal challenges from Cardiff/Swansea over the delays in coming to a conclusion in time for this season. Result will therefore have to be a fine only with only hope of compensation resulting from the notes of the hearing being made available to Cardiff/Swansea lawyers.

PS - weren't Swindon relegated after finishing the season over admin irregularities? If so doesn't that suggest the above is a load of rubbish or has there been rule changes or does it leave the FA/FL with the only option of relegating QPR rather than deducting points?

Sat May 07, 2011 8:42 am

ccfclover wrote:
Stan-QPR wrote:

Beautiful kids

Can nick a good bird

If thats the case then how about you start spending more time with your kids in your house that you 'own' (not many people dont own one) or take them for a ride in your 'range rover sport' (could start a 'mines biggar than yours' but wont). Material is f**k all pal, someone needs to grow up.

Sat May 07, 2011 9:25 am

bluelover wrote:
seattle wrote:FACT. Unless an anouncement is made before kick off, no deduction from the Championship season can be made because it would contravene the FA's own rules on timing of deductions. Any deduction after the last round of matches would effect next season. The league know this full well, that's why they sanctioned the presentation. And that's why Mr.Pallios and the Sun are back tracking, and why you can't bet on QPR winning the championship, market suspended on Betfair and pretty much everywhere else. The ramifications of an appeal involving a deduction for this season are horrendous, everyone has finally got that, the issue now is whether an EPL deduction could be sustained in the event of an appeal on that. I suspect there is a concern that these regulations are unsustainable in law, since they apply nowhere else in the EU - Wales included. What a mess.

Anyone able to confirm this as this would certainly end any chance of points being deducted this season if the business day rule is correct. Can't see any points then being deducted in the Premiership next season as this would open legal challenges from Cardiff/Swansea over the delays in coming to a conclusion in time for this season. Result will therefore have to be a fine only with only hope of compensation resulting from the notes of the hearing being made available to Cardiff/Swansea lawyers.

PS - weren't Swindon relegated after finishing the season over admin irregularities? If so doesn't that suggest the above is a load of rubbish or has there been rule changes or does it leave the FA/FL with the only option of relegating QPR rather than deducting points?

The point about the FA being unable to deduct points after the end of todays game is in fact UTTER BOLLOCKS as the FA can in fact deduct points AT ANY TIME DURING THE PLAYING SEASON.Seattle has been going on about the FA Handbook, or rather the downloadable version on thier website as if the final whistle today is the big get out of jail card for QPR - IT'S NOT.

The PLAYING SEASON as far as the FA are concerned is not the same as the duration of a competition i.e The Football League Championship which will see the League element of the competition come to an end today.

Look the real point here is we should recognise QPR appear to have put up a great defence to the allegations against them and right now we all wait to see if the dice will roll in their favour. As football fans we should ALL hope is does because we all know they have been the class of this division this season.

If however the dice rolls against then then they should be punished and the range of punishments available are so wide ranging no one except the IRC Panel can know what will be settled on.

We just need to wait a while longer and if QPR win this case WE SHOULD ALL ACCEPT IT WITH GOOD GRACE. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat May 07, 2011 9:43 am

Stan-QPR wrote:

Beautiful kids

As George Best said while surrounded by 000`s on his bed with beautiful women around him drink Moet , "Where did I go wrong : " !

Does it honestly matter where Stan posts , he is very welcome and adds loads of debate !

Can nick a good bird

Sat May 07, 2011 10:31 am

Forever Blue wrote:But they have already pleaded Guilty to 2 of the charges and its been proven they forged papers.

All in good faith though ;)

Sat May 07, 2011 10:44 am

castleblue wrote: As football fans we should ALL hope is does because we all know they have been the class of this division this season.

As football fans we should hope that justice is served - found guilty, not guilty, whatever. League position being irrespective.

Sat May 07, 2011 11:08 am

Spot on call about the announcement.

Scummy FA allowed a London club to cheat. Wow never saw that coming.

Sat May 07, 2011 4:04 pm

castleblue wrote:

The point about the FA being unable to deduct points after the end of todays game is in fact UTTER BOLLOCKS as the FA can in fact deduct points [b]AT ANY TIME DURING THE PLAYING SEASON.[

The playing season ended after the final whistle today. Play offs are regarded as an addition to that season, I actually bothered to download the whole fookin sixty meg of nonesense, and I read the rules myself. Unlike certain journalists, it would seem. That was why I tried to have a decent bet yesterday, and was also why I couldn't get on at any price.....

Had we had a Welsh post code, we couldn't have been sanctioned at all, another mad anomally in this crazy situation.

QPR were guilty of an admin cock up, everybody accepts that. The FA are dying to make an example, but all along some of us have been pointing out the weakness of their case. Paddy Barclay and Custiss have papers to sell, no change there.

See you next year maybe?

Sat May 07, 2011 4:15 pm

ccfclover wrote:
Stan-QPR wrote:

Beautiful kids

Can nick a good bird

This guys a tosser mate, some people on here have short memories, weren't long ago he was calling a fellow Bluebird poster a peadophile and other disturbing remarks. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: oh and no bottle. :x