Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CRAIG BELLAMY

Fri May 06, 2011 7:42 pm

Id love him to stay with us not only for his ability but his passion for the game is there for all to see, what is the reality of him staying as its not in CCFC hands nor that of Craig's. Im not sure what is left on his contract with Man City but I read that they still value him at £17million, a figure I find extraordinary for his age. Man City will no doubt want to off load him as I cant see him in their plans for next season, so how the hell can we afford to bring him back next season whatever our league status is...?

Re: CRAIG BELLAMY

Fri May 06, 2011 7:51 pm

He's got another year left on his contract i'm sure that its worth about 5.5 million to Craig including sponsorship etc. I believe from a very close source that he will be a bluebird again next season.

Fri May 06, 2011 7:54 pm

bluebirdsprem2012 wrote:He's got another year left on his contract i'm sure that its worth about 5.5 million to Craig including sponsorship etc. I believe from a very close source that he will be a bluebird again next season.

I have said on here over the past 6 weeks that Craig wants to stay and to leave and walk away from his Man City contract would cost him £5.4million.

Yes he wants to be here and it is up to the club to find a way to make it happen :ayatollah:

Fri May 06, 2011 8:05 pm

Does he have any of his coaching badges ..........?

Fri May 06, 2011 8:10 pm

Yes not sure how many, he was doing this last summer

Fri May 06, 2011 8:20 pm

Interesting thoughts of player/coach maybe.