Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Play-off semi home leg

Fri May 06, 2011 7:08 pm

Just looked at the ticket info on the CCFC website, all a bit muddled up really (not surprising :roll: )

I'm an away travel member, and I remember last year it was one ticket per member for the home leg, so is it the same this year ?

This is my first year as a member so I'm not too sure !

If anyone could shed any light on the situation, that'd be great :ayatollah:

Thanks

Re: Play-off semi home leg

Fri May 06, 2011 7:52 pm

How I`ve read it is that Fri 13th May is the last day Ambos can buy, so from the following day (saturday) they then go on sale to everyone else, including away members :ayatollah:

Fri May 06, 2011 8:03 pm

I'm a season ticket holder, club told me today they will be available first for ambassadors and season ticket holders

Fri May 06, 2011 8:33 pm

Cheers Luton !

I read that the game will at the moment (depending what happens to QPR) be played on Monday the 16th or Tuesday the 17th ! (I'm guessing Monday, seeing as Forest were 3rd last season and they played both their legs before we did each time)

First legs on Thursday 12th/Friday 13th :ayatollah:

Keep the faith !

Fri May 06, 2011 8:36 pm

Thursday 12th May

7.45pm

6 v 3

If Nottingham Forest finish in 5th position, dates for the ties will be reversed.

Friday 13th May

7.45pm

5 v 4

Monday 16th May

7.45pm

3 v 6

See above. 2nd legs would also be reversed.

Tuesday 17th May

7.45pm

4 v 5

Fri May 06, 2011 8:47 pm

Looks like Ambassadors and season ticket holders get first choice, and then open sale. CCFC seem to want us to buy on-line as well, and your cards get charged up for the game. Anyone with a stadium card or away travel card needs to have the fan number at hand. That's what happened last year against Leicester. Need to be quick off the mark when they go on open sale !
But keep checking the website, they changed the arrangements last year to give Stadium cards and away travel members priority after Ambassadors and STs. Keep the faith :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: