Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Let's forget about Qpr

Fri May 06, 2011 6:08 pm

The Qpr situation only effects us if we beat Burnley.

We are all hoping Qpr lose 15 points, but if we lose to Burnley the Jacks will go up.

Re: Let's forget about Qpr

Fri May 06, 2011 6:12 pm

Why is this only being said now magners?

All I've read is 3 weeks worth of QPR are guilty threads.

Seems as if its slowly getting through that your hope of a back door into the Premiership are fast slipping away & rightly so. If we are honest as it stands you don't deserve to be in the top flight the league table will tell you that. But do the business in the play offs & you will more than have earned your spot.

Too many people have pinned there hopes on a points deduction rather than get behind your team.

I don't understand that.

Fri May 06, 2011 6:17 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:Why is this only being said now magners?

All I've read is 3 weeks worth of QPR are guilty threads.

Seems as if its slowly getting through that your hope of a back door into the Premiership are fast slipping away & rightly so. If we are honest as it stands you don't deserve to be in the top flight the league table will tell you that. But do the business in the play offs & you will more than have earned your spot.

Too many people have pinned there hopes on a points deduction rather than get behind your team.

I don't understand that.

Nothing has changed as far as I'm concerned, nothing has slipped away?

I doubt there would be much love lost the other way round Stan. ;) No guilty threads from me, just hoping QPR are and get a points deduction. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Back door will do for me mate. 8-) 8-) 8-)

Fri May 06, 2011 7:21 pm

Fair doos Uncs.

I understand you guys would take any way possible to go up but wouldn't that take the shine off things? You'd always be remembered as the team that never really deserved it.

If the shoe was on the other foot I'd probably be the same as you I don't know but really the point of my post was people have been so wrapped up in our affairs they seem to have forgotten you have 2 of the biggest games in your clubs history coming up.

Fri May 06, 2011 7:26 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:Fair doos Uncs.

I understand you guys would take any way possible to go up but wouldn't that take the shine off things? You'd always be remembered as the team that never really deserved it.

If the shoe was on the other foot I'd probably be the same as you I don't know but really the point of my post was people have been so wrapped up in our affairs they seem to have forgotten you have 2 of the biggest games in your clubs history coming up.

TWO???????, only one, we are gettin promoted tomorrow, norwich are being docked 10 points for having played an extra game more than everyone else, cos of all their injury time thats been added on. :D :lol:

Fri May 06, 2011 7:35 pm

:lol:

I think Paul Lambert must of bought Alex Ferguson's watch off of him!

Luton I had to swing by to see a pal up you're neck of the woods earlier, Marsh Farm! f**k me thought I'd driven into Beirut!!
:shock:

Fully expected the rims to be replaced with bricks :lol:

Fri May 06, 2011 7:39 pm

Stan-QPR wrote::lol:

I think Paul Lambert must of bought Alex Ferguson's watch off of him!

Luton I had to swing by to see a pal up you're neck of the woods earlier, Marsh Farm! f**k me thought I'd driven into Beirut!!
:shock:

Fully expected the rims to be replaced with bricks :lol:

You should of knocked, only joking, i live near Dunstable but yeah Marsh Farm is very rough!!!!!!!!!!!
Wife drives past there to get work and usually puts her foot down pretty quick. :D
Thought I was in West London today, saw two QPR tops in MK!!, and only one MK Dons top..lol