Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: THOSE 4 PLAYERS TOMORROW

Fri May 06, 2011 9:39 pm

Bywater didn't play against Boro and Chopra was a sub so neither of them had any effect on the disgraceful performance by the 11 who started that game. What about others who were not supposedly out boozing. What was their excuse for being shit against Boro. Every body played badly including the so called Super Kev.

Fri May 06, 2011 9:45 pm

Citysince1964 wrote:Bywater didn't play against Boro and Chopra was a sub so neither of them had any effect on the disgraceful performance by the 11 who started that game. What about others who were not supposedly out boozing. What was their excuse for being shit against Boro. Every body played badly including the so called Super Kev.

Does it matter if they were Subs or Not ? They are still players who might be needed so i still say get rid of all of them. There is NO excuses for there behaviour especially Chopra who has done this Twice in close succession, now he hasn't learnt his lesson and never will IMO

Fri May 06, 2011 9:46 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Citysince1964 wrote:Bywater didn't play against Boro and Chopra was a sub so neither of them had any effect on the disgraceful performance by the 11 who started that game. What about others who were not supposedly out boozing. What was their excuse for being shit against Boro. Every body played badly including the so called Super Kev.

Does it matter if they were Subs or Not ? They are still players who might be needed so i still say get rid of all of them. There is NO excuses for there behaviour especially Chopra who has done this Twice in close succession, now he hasn't learnt his lesson and never will IMO

Your not a happy bunny are you chief :lol:

Fri May 06, 2011 9:49 pm

piroteczz wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

Your not a happy bunny are you chief :lol:

I am a barrel of laughs realy :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :| :| :| :| :) :) :) :) :x :x :x :x :( :( :( :( :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Fri May 06, 2011 9:57 pm

Bywater cost us promotion when we were 3-2 up against millwalll and he came running out of goal and made morisons decision easy to chip him 3-3. BYE BYE

JLS total lack of respect and especially after that newspaper article he did takes the piss(I would rather see naylor play tomorrow)We moaned at naylor cos he was playing crap but he never disrespected our shirt. he tried hard but just isnt good enuff. JLS BYE BYE

Bothroyd. Cracking player but clearly loves himself a little too much and rates himself highly and also thick as shite. Us Cardiff City supporters are moulded on the players like Grant Holt. Not a superstar but sweats blood and tears for the shirt which is why we all love burke,mcnaughton,bellamy etc etc. Bothroyd left our club after that england call up im afraid BYE BYE

Chopra. Nothing like he was the 1st time round. Arrogant jumped up arsehole with far too much baggage and a total lack of respect for us BYE BYE

Fri May 06, 2011 10:00 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Are those players in the squad for tomorrow. I hope not none of them

Play the best team for me so I would have Chops on the bench and JLS either on the bench or out in the cold.

I would start same team just McNaughton for JLS, and bring Hudson in, I think this might just galvinise the team to pay us back and win promotion either tomorrow, of via the playoffs if QPR get let off........

Fri May 06, 2011 10:09 pm

It hurts me more than most on here to read/hear about what Chops is up to off the football pitch than on it.
At times i wish it would just go away,and he could get back to scoring goals and giving 100% as before.
Chops ran his heart out last season and that play-off final,but this season has been a stop-start season for him.

All our based players and the ones on loan are paid to be professional enough to do their jobs.
Weather or they are in the starting 11 or not,they are part of a team or squad...Steve is correct.

Time for all our players to follow the lead that Bellers has shown in the last 2-3 months :ayatollah: