Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I think the players tomorrow should.....

Fri May 06, 2011 2:03 pm

go straight over to the fans tomorrow, before the kick off, when they get the chance, and just applaud us.....that will say enough !

Re: I think the players tomorrow should.....

Fri May 06, 2011 3:29 pm

Nickerino wrote:go straight over to the fans tomorrow, before the kick off, when they get the chance, and just applaud us.....that will say enough !

it will say they were prompted to do it,do you stay and watch the lap of honour,maybe they were embarassed,how many times have they ever applauded the fans without being told to do it,did you see the middlesborough team after the game,i thought they had just been promoted :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 06, 2011 3:40 pm

Nickerino wrote:go straight over to the fans tomorrow, before the kick off, when they get the chance, and just applaud us.....that will say enough !

Im in Salt bar now and all the players agree with you!!!!
As long as they all remember....

:roll:

Fri May 06, 2011 4:51 pm

griff105 wrote:

Im in Salt bar now and all the players agree with you!!!!
As long as they all remember....

:roll:

so they are all having a cheeky 1 b4 the game :ayatollah:

They need to come over and applaud us.....every year i saty behind last game of the season to see them off...1st time in 10 years i walked out just b4 final whistle i was in that much shock...so bring on Burnley and let the winning begin AGAIN