Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bellamy appears not to believe Cardiff will go up

Fri May 06, 2011 12:42 pm

Looking at his statement today, Craig Bellamy says he will stay at Cardiff for next season, even if Cardiff does not gain promotion. Does he not have faith in the players around him, after seeing the Midlesboro fiasco apparently not. Cardiff have to win tomorrow, and if they don't, well Nott'm Forest, Swansea and Reading are all confident and capable of reaching the higher league. I think QPR will have ten points deduction, so a win is imperative, but if not, then I assume Bellamy believes it will be Championship football next year.

Re: Bellamy appears not to believe Cardiff will go up

Fri May 06, 2011 12:47 pm

Big Dan wrote:Looking at his statement today, Craig Bellamy says he will stay at Cardiff for next season, even if Cardiff does not gain promotion. Does he not have faith in the players around him, after seeing the Midlesboro fiasco apparently not. Cardiff have to win tomorrow, and if they don't, well Nott'm Forest, Swansea and Reading are all confident and capable of reaching the higher league. I think QPR will have ten points deduction, so a win is imperative, but if not, then I assume Bellamy believes it will be Championship football next year.

Not sure mate, I think he is of the same opinion as most of us in the respect that the playoffs are a compete lottery.