Cardiff 0-3 Middlesbrough :blob8:
Preston 0-1 Cardiff
Cardiff 2-2 QPR
Cardiff 3-0 Portsmouth
Sheff Utd 0-2 Cardiff
Doncaster 1-3 Cardiff
Cardiff 4-1 Derby
Millwall 3-3 Cardiff

We must win tomorrow and confirm Monday was a freak result and carry this amazing form of ours into the playoffs. Also I have been looking at these results and apart from the QPR game we have won every game that we were leading at half time. So an early goal tomorrow is essential and then finish them off in the second half.

Re: Freak result

Fri May 06, 2011 12:10 pm

All hail captain obvious ;)

Fri May 06, 2011 12:33 pm

IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:All hail captain obvious ;)

Cheers :lol:

Seriously though, I think with all this talk of QPR points deduction, players on the lash and the pain still felt from Monday, some of us have (I include myself) have lost some perspective on where we are in the scheme of things at the moment. Today I am feeling more confident about the playoffs.

Fri May 06, 2011 4:31 pm

skywalker wrote:Spot the freak result below:

Cardiff 0-3 Middlesbrough :blob8:
Preston 0-1 Cardiff
Cardiff 2-2 QPR
Cardiff 3-0 Portsmouth
Sheff Utd 0-2 Cardiff
Doncaster 1-3 Cardiff
Cardiff 4-1 Derby
Millwall 3-3 Cardiff

We must win tomorrow and confirm Monday was a freak result and carry this amazing form of ours into the playoffs. Also I have been looking at these results and apart from the QPR game we have won every game that we were leading at half time. So an early goal tomorrow is essential and then finish them off in the second half.

guess which game some of our team were recovering from being on the p@ss :ayatollah: