Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

QPR to be Relegated????

Fri May 06, 2011 11:55 am

Now to some this make shock you but i have heard this now ever more the further this week has gone on...

why has anybody not considered this before, it has happened before to teams all over the world for the odd rule being broken. if all 7 are confirmed as guilty i dont see why the prospect of a relagation would not be considered.

we have to understand these are serious rules and are there in place for a reason. If relegation is in consideration i wouldnt be that surprised....

anybody else heard this on the rumour mill????

Re: QPR to be Relegated????

Fri May 06, 2011 11:56 am

No

Fri May 06, 2011 12:13 pm

IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:No

thanks for your contribution :)

Fri May 06, 2011 12:27 pm

I heard it mentioned a couple of weeks ago. Not going to confirm who from or what paper - suffice to say that outside of my day job (Personal Injury Solicitor) I work as a Sports Photographer - so meet plenty of people in media.

Clearly such a penalty would depend on the seriousness of the false document charge which, at that time, was unclear.

Fri May 06, 2011 12:34 pm

In the early 90's and I a game I attended with my uncle as a 10 yr old lad swindon beat sunderland 1 - 0 in the play off final to reach the old money prem league.

During the summer they were found guilty of all sorts of naughty stuff (lou macari involved somewhere) and were not only not allowed to go up , relegated to the 3rd tier. After appeal they were allowed to remain in the 2nd tier so were effectively promoted and relegated in the space of 2 months.