Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: BELLAMY ON SSN.......

Sat May 07, 2011 7:52 am

RICK+CCFC wrote:The fella is Cardiff City through & through, & in my eyes, is already a CITY LEGEND!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat May 07, 2011 7:56 am

blackswan wrote:
RICK+CCFC wrote:The fella is Cardiff City through & through, & in my eyes, is already a CITY LEGEND!

And always will be. ;)

Sat May 07, 2011 8:16 am

RICK+CCFC wrote:
blackswan wrote:

And always will be. ;)

He hasn't even played a full season,achieved nothing yet and your saying he's a club legend :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: " BELLAMY ON SSN....... "

Sat May 07, 2011 8:24 am

Whats it got to do with you anyway? Same old problem with you lot, your more interested & concerned with Cardiff City than your own little club. What really is the problem with you? :old:

Re: " BELLAMY ON SSN....... "

Sat May 07, 2011 8:38 am

RICK+CCFC wrote:Whats it got to do with you anyway? Same old problem with you lot, your more interested & concerned with Cardiff City than your own little club. What really is the problem with you? :old:

We'll see how little we are later and how big you are.Just concentrate on beating Burnley and until then keep calling us a 'little club' ;)

Sat May 07, 2011 10:04 am

RICK+CCFC wrote:
blackswan wrote:The fella is Cardiff City through & through, & in my eyes, is already a CITY LEGEND!

And always will be. ;)

He hasn't even played a full season,achieved nothing yet and your saying he's a club legend :lol: :lol: :lol:

Its not all about what you do on the pitch, but what you do off it as well. Before you go punching on about his fiery past, we are talking about all the good he has already done at this club of the field, which you would have no idea about.

The man is a true gent and professional and i can honestly see him spending more than a year here in more of a capacity than just a player.

All hail Bellamy! :ayatollah: