Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" BELLAMY ON SSN....... "

Fri May 06, 2011 11:48 am

Says VERY SERIOUSLY that he is 100% staying at Cardiff.He says he thinks the facilities are average but City need to move further on with EVERYTHING if they are to compete.And worryingly also said they had been unable to train for 6 weeks due to facilities.Very interesting see for yourselves as the news unfolds. :ayatollah:

Re: BELLAMY ON SSN.......

Fri May 06, 2011 11:52 am

Who's going to pay his wages? I would doubt we could afford to and would Man City do the same as this season again if they could sell him?

Fri May 06, 2011 12:15 pm

Great to hear him say he wont play for anyone else except Man city or us in the Premiership. He also said that he wants to stay at Cardiff untill he gets them to the Premiership even if it means he'll end his carrier with us trying.( Lets hope it doesn't take that long Craig). It goes to show that there are some players out there that are commited to the club and cause
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 06, 2011 12:21 pm

troobloo wrote:Says VERY SERIOUSLY that he is 100% staying at Cardiff.He says he thinks the facilities are average but City need to move further on with EVERYTHING if they are to compete.And worryingly also said they had been unable to train for 6 weeks due to facilities.Very interesting see for yourselves as the news unfolds. :ayatollah:

Unable to train for six weeks? I don't understand. Missed the interview, can anyone elaborate??

Fri May 06, 2011 12:23 pm

RICK+CCFC wrote:
troobloo wrote:Says VERY SERIOUSLY that he is 100% staying at Cardiff.He says he thinks the facilities are average but City need to move further on with EVERYTHING if they are to compete.And worryingly also said they had been unable to train for 6 weeks due to facilities.Very interesting see for yourselves as the news unfolds. :ayatollah:

Unable to train for six weeks? I don't understand. Missed the interview, can anyone elaborate??

Yeah, I thought our facilities are now top notch

Fri May 06, 2011 12:31 pm

maybe the pitches have been to firm to run on for his knee everyday. thats a stab in the dark though :ayatollah:

Fri May 06, 2011 2:40 pm

RICK+CCFC wrote:

Just to clear the point up about the not training for 6 weeks(unless you've seen it) he said "we haven't been able to train for 6 weeks,these facilities are average compared to other clubs.We need to move forward."that is pretty much what he stated. :ayatollah:

Fri May 06, 2011 2:45 pm

troobloo wrote:
RICK+CCFC wrote:

Just to clear the point up about the not training for 6 weeks(unless you've seen it) he said "we haven't been able to train for 6 weeks,these facilities are average compared to other clubs.We need to move forward."that is pretty much what he stated. :ayatollah:

http://www.skysports.com/video/inline/0 ... 03,00.html
So is craig saying; "we have NOT trained for six weeks with "top notch" facilities??
Sorry, i'm still not sure!

Fri May 06, 2011 2:59 pm

Perhapse , in my naivety, i thought our training facilities were on a par with Newcastle, Blackburn, Liverpool, Celtic, West Ham & Man City.

Fri May 06, 2011 3:05 pm

i agree mate i don't quite know where he's coming from it's just what i saw. :?

Fri May 06, 2011 3:09 pm

With Craig's reference to 'no under soil heating' I assume he is speaking about last December when the snow was down.

Fri May 06, 2011 3:34 pm

you will soon see how much he really wants to stay in Cardiff when man city say you can only go back if you buy your contract out,and they are looking for 5mill. it will be a different story then watch this space :lol: :lol:

Fri May 06, 2011 3:44 pm

portsidejack wrote:you will soon see how much he really wants to stay in Cardiff when man city say you can only go back if you buy your contract out,and they are looking for 5mill. it will be a different story then watch this space :lol: :lol:

you would be pushed to find anyone willing to do that. but hey at least we had craig for one season, and if all he's remembered for during his time here is scoring that screamer that shut you lot of inbreds up then that'll do for me.

Fri May 06, 2011 3:52 pm

I think his 6 weeks comment doesn't refer to the last 6 weeks. I think he's just saying that at times they've gone 6 weeks without training. Probably referring to when we had all that snow and ice.

Fri May 06, 2011 3:52 pm

The fella is Cardiff City through & through, & in my eyes, is already a CITY LEGEND!

Fri May 06, 2011 3:53 pm

HE can say wht he likes, and I for 1 pray he do, but its down to his club , they are the club that has his name on a contract

Fri May 06, 2011 4:05 pm

The fella is Cardiff City through & through, & in my eyes, is already a CITY LEGEND!

If only we had 11 players who had the same commitment, passion and intensity when playing for the club. I am not for one minute saying that we don't have other players who give 100% but we certainly have more than a few who certainly don't seem to have the same drive and love for the club. I too think the guy is a legend and I hope and pray a deal can be sorted for him to return next season regardless of which division we are playing in!! If everyone in our squad showed the same attributes displayed by Craig we would have WON this division without doubt.

Fri May 06, 2011 4:06 pm

With Ref: to his wages, he also said if man city don't want me, i will be here, "i will personally see to it" could he be referring to taking a huge cut to stay??? just a thought..

Fri May 06, 2011 4:49 pm

he wants to stay....he said that,....unless man city want him back..if he dont play for man city then its cardiff

Re: " BELLAMY ON SSN....... "

Fri May 06, 2011 5:16 pm

In the last few months in about 3 of Carls updates, Carl has said Bellamy wants to stay and finish his career at Cardiff City.

Fri May 06, 2011 5:18 pm

I watched them train a couple of weeks ago - or was I dreamin :? No definitely, the Thursday before QPR - Maybe the players refer to Jones as facilities......... :o

Fri May 06, 2011 5:27 pm

he did not say the last 6 weeks ffs

Fri May 06, 2011 5:46 pm

i had a huge smile on my face when i saw bellamy's interview. hopefully some of the other players will take note of how serious our promotion push is. :ayatollah:

Fri May 06, 2011 5:53 pm

lewis91 wrote:i had a huge smile on my face when i saw bellamy's interview. hopefully some of the other players will take note of how serious our promotion push is. :ayatollah:

Now that is passion those four that went out on the piss will never understand :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 06, 2011 5:56 pm

they won't nukes...even though we show them the up most respect. very disappointing. roll on tomorrow and let's see the reaction they give us :ayatollah:

Fri May 06, 2011 6:19 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:he did not say the last 6 weeks ffs

i don't want a simple post trying to inform members of news about bellamy to turn into a debate about training for 6 weeks.I did'nt state the LAST 6 weeks i said unable to train for 6 weeks.Now i obviously misread the way it was stated but watch the interview for yourself and see how you interpret it. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 06, 2011 6:50 pm

Bellamy is gonna be a city legnd, if any one will get us promoted it will be him. CMON BELLERS sort the rest of the team out. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 06, 2011 8:22 pm

is he going to become our player/manager. :o

Sat May 07, 2011 5:13 am

I think Craig is saying that the facilities are average compared to the top end of the Premiership, but he also points out we used to train on the parks but have moved on with the Vale facility so what he says actually makes sense.

the 6 weeks relates back to the winter months when they probably could not use the full facilities

Interesting his comments about staying next year, wonder if he has already had discussions with Man City? :roll:

Sat May 07, 2011 5:43 am

Bellamy Image Image