Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

LOVED THAT INTERVIEW WITH CRAIG

Fri May 06, 2011 11:38 am

THATS WHAT WE NEED TO HEAR COMMITMENT TO OUR BELOVED CARDIFF CITY!!!! BELLAMY IS A LEGEND!!!!

Re: LOVED THAT INTERVIEW WITH CRAIG

Fri May 06, 2011 11:40 am

Proper passion from a man that truly wants to play for the badge.

We'll be hearing about his views on QPR a bit later too :ayatollah:

Fri May 06, 2011 11:41 am

He loves ccfc, i loved this line "if it ends my career getting ccfc promoted, so be it" wish we had a squad like that!!

Fri May 06, 2011 12:15 pm

Now thats a player that got BLUE blood running through his veins :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 06, 2011 12:44 pm

I aint seen the interview yet but will,

I loved the bit after he scored the winner against the Jacks at the Liberty and the commentator virtually shouted this out as the replay was bein shown...............

"CRAIG BELLAMY, BLUEBIRD FROM BIRTH"

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Love it

Fri May 06, 2011 12:46 pm

Where is the interview available other than Ccfc player?

Fri May 06, 2011 1:17 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Where is the interview available other than Ccfc player?

I watched it all 19 minutes on Cardiff City player and I tell you what is was something the man has passion and says it just like it is.

He says that the build up to the game was as bad as it gets and not just talking about the team but the club as a whole, he says we have won nothing and yet they are putting screens up around the ground for people to watch the Norwich game. I think there were people around this club who thought we only had to turn up to beat Middlesbrough and I know whats being said in the media but if as a player you cannot prepare yourself properly for a game that could see you automatically promoted then your career will soon be on the slide.

Right now everyone at this club needs to stayed focused on the next game where 3 points could see us promoted to the PL, I dont want to see another club deducted points I really dont but 3 points and we could be promoted if as a player you cant get up for that you have a problem.

There are good players at this club who have never had the chance to play in the PL players who deserve the chance and I'm going to do everything in my power to make that happen.

Great stuff really great stuff. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 06, 2011 1:24 pm

The difference between Bellamy's attitude and that of the likes of Samuel and Chopra is staggering

Fri May 06, 2011 1:28 pm

Halifax93 wrote:The difference between Bellamy's attitude and that of the likes of Samuel and Chopra is staggering

The best bit was when he put Mark Poyser of Real Radio in his box if you get a chance you just have to watch it on City Player he really is brilliant. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 06, 2011 2:23 pm

Bellamy, Bellamy, Bellamy, Bellamy
He came home to Cardiff
Bellamy, Bellamy

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 06, 2011 2:40 pm

Have always said it from day 1 when most were knocking me Craig Bellamy CARDIFF CITY LEGEND.