Hows about Craig Bellamy as next manager

Fri May 06, 2011 11:20 am

He wants to stay
He as the passion
He will not take any shit
so why not

Re: Hows about Craig Bellamy as next manager

Fri May 06, 2011 11:22 am

couldnt be any worse than the **** we have now!

Fri May 06, 2011 11:32 am

Too right. Regarding ourselves I say we sack Rodgers and give Tate the job with Trunds as his assistant. All about the pashun mun! :mrgreen:

Fri May 06, 2011 11:33 am

milly44 wrote:couldnt be any worse than the **** we have now!

Agree with that Milly :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 06, 2011 11:36 am

Talk about OTT you could had ended up with Gordon Strachan, Ian Dowie or God forbid Paulo f*cking Sousa. :lol:

Fri May 06, 2011 12:22 pm

f**k no. He's a great captain but it takes more than fire in the belly to become a great manager.

I like DJ, keep DJ. I blame the players for last Monday. When the players ignore the words of the manager and get pissed two days before the biggest game of the season so far, then I blame the players.

I don't care whop was out that night, but they should be sold as soon as possible. Whether it be Bothroyd, Chopra, McPhail, I don't care. Get rid of them and get some players who give a shit about the team.
This close to the end of the most important season we've arguably ever had, and they go out on the piss? They threw away our season because they couldn't wait two weeks? f**k that. Unprofessional and stupid.

Fri May 06, 2011 12:28 pm

SCFC10 wrote:

Talk about OTT you could had ended up with Gordon Strachan, Ian Dowie or God forbid Paulo f*cking Sousa. :lol:

and :lol:

Fri May 06, 2011 12:34 pm

Bellers said previously he would finish football, spen a few years out then appear coaching or managing a random lower league club.