Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The players borrow our shirts !! Its ours for LIFE !!

Fri May 06, 2011 11:07 am

Players, Managers, Chairmen, they come!! they go!! some are mercenaries, some hate our club, and some get the bug and fall for this Club like your first love Girlfriend. But for us the supporters who love this club unconditionally we put our faith our hopes and our souls into believing the above can make us proud and give us a taste of the big time.
We spend our hard earned money on season tickets, travelling thousands of miles up and down the Country to support our team, they are treated as heroes and some are called legends. That is why when the Players that involved in the Drinking staying out all night before one of the biggest games of our recent history we find it hard to take.

As for DJ i do sympathise with him on this one but my own view is these players should be named and shamed so the supporters who go to Burnley on Saturday can get behind there team knowing they will put there all into the game because everyone on this board knows the identity of these players anyway, and i don't know weather i can control my actions when i see those said players pull on a City shirt again, These players not though they care one jot anyway have let the Manager down the Club down and most importantly US the supporters down, not to mention themselves. As the title says they borrow our shirts and when they leave they will give it back never to pull it on again. You me and the thousands of City supporters out there, "that shirt is ours and it is ours for life".

And to finish on the Players that was not involved you will receive the support you deserve and that is why in my opinion those players that are guilty should be : NAMED SHAMED AND GONE !!.

Re: The players borrow our shirts !! Its ours for LIFE !!

Fri May 06, 2011 11:08 am

Great post, spot on :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 06, 2011 11:09 am

i agree totally cracking post job is if we do let all the players go we probally wont have a team lol

Fri May 06, 2011 11:27 am

Have to say nuclear you are so right mate,but this game these days is so fickle.A player can be scoring for cardiff one week and scoring for leeds the next and kissing the badge like it has always been part of their life.So when you say they don't give a jot if they don't pull a certain club shirt on again your absolutely on the money.Is there no pride anymore. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 06, 2011 5:29 pm

blue nile wrote:Great post, spot on :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Cheers lads just how i feel.

Fri May 06, 2011 5:38 pm

totally agree, name and shame