Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Whatever happens this is why I'm optomistic

Fri May 06, 2011 10:39 am

1. If we fail in the play-offs surely DJ will walk, we get a new manager, backroom staff, with hopefully a plan B, C and D, a new freshness in the camp with new playing staff coming in, and hopefully if poss block the Matthews deal to Celtic?!! And hopefully the new regime will see Sam back on board also bringing the real fans and the club closer together.

2. That almost sounds mouthwatering!!! However IF Jonesy and the boys pulls it off, he gets a crack at the prem with hopefully a nice budget, it means we have had some amazing experiences at the semi and the Wembley final while parading the trophy round the city, with the Prem to come with more amazing appearances!!!!

Almost a win/win in a strange way! Hopefully its number 2 though! (With Sam back!)
:ayatollah:

Re: Whatever happens this is why I'm optomistic

Fri May 06, 2011 10:42 am

tangledupinblue wrote:1. If we fail in the play-offs surely DJ will walk, we get a new manager, backroom staff, with hopefully a plan B, C and D, a new freshness in the camp with new playing staff coming in, and hopefully if poss block the Matthews deal to Celtic?!! And hopefully the new regime will see Sam back on board also bringing the real fans and the club closer together.

2. That almost sounds mouthwatering!!! However IF Jonesy and the boys pulls it off, he gets a crack at the prem with hopefully a nice budget, it means we have had some amazing experiences at the semi and the Wembley final while parading the trophy round the city, with the Prem to come with more amazing appearances!!!!

Almost a win/win in a strange way! Hopefully its number 2 though! (With Sam back!)
:ayatollah:

Actually I quite like your thinking and I would imagine Blazing Saddles would give it a 10 out 10. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Whatever happens this is why I'm optomistic

Fri May 06, 2011 10:44 am

Cardiff go up then come Xmas we are near the bottom of the league , DJ gets sacked and City have another relegation fight on our hands ............... just like the good old days :old: :D :old: